Chapter 7: Prime City

Freddy woke up with the rest of the gang unconscious from the fall and saw the building being surrounded by the purple fog and floating in mid-air. "Everyone, wake up! You seriously need to see this." Freddy yelled as he shook them awake. Then they all saw that the building had been taken over by Shadow Freddy and the two. "We have to go back! We're not backing out on this!" Bonnie claimed. "We can't! Take a closer look at the ground." Foxy told as he stopped Bonnie. Then, on the ground was an army of monsters, way too large to fight in a group of five people. "There is no way we can fight an army that big!" Mangle screamed. "We need like the Military or the U.S Navy or the, the Marines!" "No way! They won't believe us!" Freddy protested. "This entire thing is unbelievable. I mean, a pizzeria floating in mid-air? An entire army of monsters? A spirit with paranormal powers? Yep, seems like an unbelievable story, may I add!" The group began arguing for a moment until a person broke it up. "Alright, stop with the arguing. Shut!" "Who the hell are you?" Freddy asked the person. "Name's Daniel. Call me Dan for short." answered the stranger. "I see you are in a bit of a pickle." "This is a BIIIIIIIIIG bit of a pickle here." Bonnie added. "Where are we anyway?" "You are in Prime City! One of the largest cities on the planet!" Then the group looks at the city and sees a terribly-drawn city being plunged into chaos by dead, overused, and recent memes. Ex. A guy walks, sees Buff Helpy, and face changes into Dawko screaming and screams like Dawko. "Oh no, that is Terriblejokepun City. This is Prime City!" Then, in view is a peaceful city that looks strangely like New York. "Wow, so peaceful!" Mangle reacted. "There is absolutely nothing that can go wrong here!" Daniel said. "Uhh. You do realize that whenever someone says 'There is nothing that can go wrong now.' it all goes wrong?" Freddy claimed. "Well, what can go wrong by saying that?" Daniel asked. Then, out of nowhere, a bunch of Shadow Monsters landed on the ground and roared at the six. "THAT'S WHY!" Freddy angrily yelled. The group then ran away from the monsters and hid in an alleyway. "Nowhere is safe here anymore! I say we move to Mars and live our lives there!" Bonnie suggested. "No! We need to save our home and plus, it will take years to go to Mars!" Freddy disagreed. "Don't worry! I have a contraption that can help, you all! Daniel said, while scrumaging through his backpack. "Behold!" He then picked up a device with a satellite and keypad. "What is that thing?" Chica asked. "It's called a Universe Device or UD for short!" Daniel explained. "This little doo-daddy here can take you to any universe you want to go to! Sa-" "Please just explain the controls later! Just take us to somewhere safe!" Mangle interrupted, feeling nauseous. "Ok, fine." Daniel rudely said. He then pressed the buttons labeled "Dimension", "Earth", and "7482730". And when he pressed the "Go!" button, a pink portal was opened by the satellite. "Go on in, don't be shy! It's fun when you're used to it!" Daniel offered. The group then went in the Vortex and Daniel jumped in. The group then found themselves flying through a glowing pink-tunnel and started screaming from the motion. "I-I-I am no-o-ot en-j-j-joying this!" Bonnie stammered. "WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON HERE?!?" Freddy screamed as he ran through the same hallway from that  Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, King Boo boss fight. "What the heck?" said a confused 3DS player as he saw Freddy. "I almost forgot to tell you! When we travel through realizes, we become separated in different realites for a limited time, so be careful!" Daniel explained. Then, a bright light was shining through the end of the tunnel. "Ok, everyone! This marks the stop of our journey! Make sure to stick your landing very well, otherwise the landing will be rough for you!" Then, they went through the light and landed in a lake of blue water in the woods. Welcome to Earth #7482730.