Chapter 13: The Shadow Demon

The angry demon slams his fist onto the ground, throwing Freddy and the gang through the air. "That thing is humongous!" Freddy said. "How can we take him down? We're smaller then him!" Bonnie asked. Gojira then placed his palm onto the surface, urging them to climb on. "Huh! Looks like we have a ride!" Foxy spoke, impressed. The group climbed on and readied for the final confrontation. The Titan fired his Atomic Breath on the giant demon, but to no avail. The monster then picked up a giant tree and threw it at Gojira like a spear but missed. The giant shadow then ran to the Titan and punched his face. Mangle then started to feel a pain on her head, and groaned from it. "Mangle." A voice in her head spoke. "What was that?" Mangle thought. "Listen clearly. I don't have much time. The monster has a weakness. It's on his forehead, find a way to shatter it and we win this fight." The voice explained. "Good luck, Mangle." Mangle then realized that the jewel on the demon's forehead is a weak spot. "Nothing's doing anything to that demon!" Freddy exclaimed. "What are we gonna do?!" "Freddy, aim for the gem on his forehead! That's his weak point!" Mangle yelled. Gojira then tackled the Shadow Demon and clawed the jewel, cracking it.

Back at the battlefield, the shadows were being overwhelmed with very few reinforcements. "We can't continue fighting this! We're having too many losses!" One of the Knights yelled. "Fire the airship!" The commander said. "But commander! Our troops!" "Just do it!" An airship emerged from the purple clouds and fired missiles at the battlefield. People were flying everywhere, explosions were heard, and property was being destroyed. But, the firing stopped. It turned to the sky and fired at it. "What are they firing at?" Charles asked. "Something just entered the lower atmosphere!" A government agent replied. Then, a burning object pierced through the airship and landed on the ground. The airship blew up and fell to a nearby lake. Then, the object opened up and Master Chief walked out. "Did I miss anything?" the Chief questioned. "You missed a whole lot." HottestDog's Freddy replied. "How much more troops do we have?" A Knight asked. "Well, counting the remaining ones sitting right next to us, I saw about, 25 more of us." A counter answered. "Well, retreat?" Another knight asked. "Retreat." The commander replied. "RETREAT!!" screamed the general. The knights and the remaining monsters ran away into the forest, surrendering. "Did...we just win?" Ellie Rose questioned. "We...won." Charles answered. "YEAH! WE WON!! For I, the Great Papyrus have won this epic battle!" yelled Papyrus. "Calm down, Pap." said Sans. "Also, it wasn't just you. It was all of us." "We won! High five, Shadow Man!" Obese said. Shadow Man raised a hand. "Don't touch me, Shadow Man. There's still a virus going on." Obese said, stupidly. The entire army celebrated the victory. Now its up to Freddy and the rest to finish this.

Back at the floating platform, the demon was throwing a fist combo at Gojira, who was too weak to continue. The shadow threw the final blow and Gojira fell defeated. "This thing is way too advanced for this Titan!" Freddy yelled. "We're done for!" "Not yet, we're not." Mangle said. Mangle jumped onto the demon's arm and ran up on it. "Mangle, no! He'll kill you! It's too dangerous!" Foxy screamed. Despite Foxy's objections, Mangle ran up to the gem and punched it a few times, giving the demon emersive pain. He grabbed Mangle and growled at her. He opened his jaw and lowered his head. But then Mitch fought the corruption once again, causing the monster to let go of Mangle while attempting to regain control. Mangle grabbed a scale and climbed up to the gem. Her fist hurt from the blows that she can't punch it. She looked around for something and found a piece of metal sharp enough to pierce through a wall. She picked it up. "Goodbye, motherfucker." Mangle said. She pierced it on the gem, breaking it. The demon roared in pain. Mangle jumped off, landed on Gojira, and the demon disintegrated until he was Shadow Freddy again.

He fell to the ground and landed in the debris of what was once his castle. He regained consciousness and looked around, now extremely angered. He crawled and was stopped by Freddy and the gang standing before him. "Stand down. You lost." Freddy said, drawing his sword on the shadow. Shadow Freddy grabbed a spear and swung it. "He just doesn't give up, does he?" Bonnie asked. The angered shadow charged at Freddy and kicked him to a wall and leapt toward him. But then, his spear was grabbed by Springtrap and broke it in two. "You again?!" The king yelled. "Surprise." Springtrap  said, groaning. Now enraged, Shadow Freddy raised his hands and purple flames emerged from them. He threw fists but Springtrap dodged them. The shadow used his telekinesis to raise rubble and pulled towards the redeemed rabbit. Springtrap grabbed a rock and threw it at Shadow Freddy, causing him to drop the debris. The shadow grabbed a pole and hit Springtrap's legs, making him fall. The rabbit crawled to a wall but was grabbed on the neck. "Why do you keep fighting? Why won't you die?!" Shadow Freddy growled. "Because I never give up." Springtrap answered. Fredbear slammed his mallet on Shadow Freddy, launching him on rubble. Shadow Freddy tried to summon more creatures but no more came. "What the? Why aren't they showing up?!" The shadow screamed. He ran to see that the battlefield was won over by Freddy's army. "Useless, useless, USELESS!!" Shadow Freddy roared. He teleported behind Fredbear and hit him with his pole, knocking him to the floor. Springtrap grabbed the shadow's pole and swung it on him. Shadow Freddy summoned his Shadow Sword and swung it on Springtrap, who blocked it with his pole. The shadow was about to swing again but Mangle tackled him. "So, the scaredy-cat fights against her fears." Shadow Freddy taunted. Mangle kicked him a few times, but was stopped when her leg was grabbed and was thrown to a wall, knocking her out. "NO!" Foxy yelled, reaching out for her. The angered fox ran up and punched the evil shadow. The shadow swung his sword, with Foxy blocking it with his hook. "You can't defeat me! I always get back up." Shadow Freddy yelled. "But I will." Foxy replied. The shadow was about to claw him but his head twitched, causing him to drop his sword. "Why is it always you, you ungrateful peasent!?" the king yelled. Mangle then realized. "Someone's inside that monster! If I get it to take full control, we can win this war!" Mangle thought. She ran up to the shadow and grabbed his forehead. "What are you doing?!" Freddy yelled. "Entering this monster's mind." Mangle answered. She then entered the Mindspace with Shadow Freddy as well.