Chapter 10: Underground

The portal opened up and the heli carrying the group landed on top of a mountain. "Huh. Wonder what this dimension is." Freddy wondered. "This seems like a mountain. I mean, look at this view! It's breathtaking!" "Yeah, breathtaking like you." Retsuko replied. "Please shut up." Charles gagged, yet again. "I had to vomit five times already." "So anyways, we need to-AAAAAAAAA" Bonnie said before falling through a hole. "BONNIE!!" cried everyone. "Bonnie! Say something! Are you alright?" Chica worridly called. " I'm okay! Something soft broke my fall!" Bonnie yelled. The rest all jumped through the hole, and landed on a surface of golden flowers. "Huh. Never thought flowers could break a fall." Bonnie said. "Get up. We need to find more allies." Freddy pulled Bonnie up. "Alright. Now we-OOF!" Freddy said, before something fell on him. "What was that?!" Foxy yelled, protecting Mangle. "It looks like a...." Charles said. Then, the figure got up. The figure was a black spotted brown hyena with a suit. It looked pissed. "A FUCKING HYENA!! DON'T LET THAT FAT-ASS BASTARD EAT MY SUCTION CUPS!! FUCK YOU, FAT BASTARD!!" Suction Cup Man yelled, hugging his suction cups. "Excuse me, I'm not fat. I have been exercising for a few years. Also, I am on a vegetarian diet so you're wrong there." the hyena politely explained. "STILL, FUCK YOU! DON'T EAT MY SUCTION CUPS!" The hyena sighed and pushed him away. "Yep. A hyena alright." Freddy groaned. "Haida?! How did you get here? Wh-what?!" Retsuko stammered. "WAIT, YOU KNOW THIS BITCH?!" Suction Cup Man insulted. "MY GOD, MAN! YOU'RE INSANE!" "Shut up, Mr. Suction Cups." Haida said, slightly mad. "Here's how I got here."

Earlier... (Haida's perspective)

While I was working on my projects due, I heard yelling voices. So I walked up and saw these soldiers surrounding you and a group of robots. I tried to intervene but that guy was blocking my view. "Excuse me, can you please move?" I said politely. But he was so rude, WAAAY too rude. "NO, FUCK YOU! I'LL BLOCK YOUR VIEW, ALL I WANT! LOOK AT ME GOOOO!" that bitch yelled. Luckily, nobody heard us arguing. After arguing too much, I had to make a move. I passed that idiot but that....bear already got me to it. He took you to the heli, I jumped on it, without being seen. And then, what I saw when I took a peek..you...you....you had to....k-ki-kiss him!! My heart was broken in two!!

The present...

"And so, when you entered this, I wanted to reason with you. Try to take you back." Haida finished. Retsuko was shocked from what he witnessed. "Oh my god. I-Im so sorry, Haida. I didn't reali-" "No. You don't have to reason with me anymore." Haida interrupted. "HOLY SHIT, THIS JUST GOT REAL!!" Suction Cup Man yelled. "TOOK A FUCKING TURN FOR THE WORST!!" Then, the ground rumbled. "What was that?" Haida questioned. "Look!" Freddy pointed. Then, from the sight of the hole, a huge group of winged-shadow monsters flew towards the hole. "ATTACK POSITIONS!" Freddy yelled. The animatronics picked up anything they could find as a weapon and stood their ground. "Wait, is that?" Bonnie saw. Freddy gasped at the sight. Fredbear was seen riding one of them, like as he was leading them. "Fredbear. He's leading those things!" Freddy excaimed. Then, five of the creatures landed in the hole and positioned. "We meet again, Fredbear." Freddy angrily said. Fredbear then commanded four of the creatures by sign language to attack. "NOW!!" Freddy commanded. The group blocked the attacks by ducking, making the monsters completely miss. "As I was saying Haida, I didn't know you were there when it happened. I just couldn't handle it. He saved me! I'm sorry!" Retsuko attempted to apologize. "I'm getting crowded over here! Gah!" Freddy tried to fend them off, but was surrounded. "Help! Someone!" He called. Retsuko then felt a load of anger flow through her veins. She wasn't gonna let him be bait. Then, she completely changed from a calm red panda, to a raging monster. A Japanese symbol for "Rage" formed over her head and gripped a mic from her purse. She then roared at the Wings, launching them to a wall and being crushed by rocks. Freddy was speechless.  "Wha-What?" Freddy stammered, at what he just saw. "Are you okay, Freddy?" Retsuko asked. "I'm fine." Freddy replied, while he was being helped up. Fredbear growled in anger from his henchmen failing. He then picked up an upgraded version of his mallet and slammed it on the ground, creating fault lines. "JUMP!!" Freddy screamed. They jumped just in time. Freddy then charged at Fredbear. "I started this, now I have to finish it." Freddy said. He then screamed and swung his weapon at Fredbear, but missed. Fredbear then punched Freddy and swung his mallet at him, but missed. Mangle walked toward Fredbear, but was stopped by Foxy. "No! You'll hurt yourself! I need you unharmed!" "I have to help! I'm his friend! Friends need each other!" Mangle replied. "I can't just let Freddy die! He needs me!" She then charged at Fredbear, and grabbed his neck and threw him to the ground. Fredbear roared, and reached for his mallet, but was broken in half by Freddy. "This ends now, Fredbear! You lost, just like last time." Fredbear then snapped his fingers and teleported somewhere. "Wh-Where did he go?!" Freddy questioned. "It doesn't matter. We won!" Retsuko grinned. "FUCK YEAH, WE WON!! ALL THANKS TO SUCTION CUP MAN!!" Suction Cup Man yelled. "But all you did was sit in the corner and do no-" "SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP, STICKASS!!" Suction Cup Man interrupted. Retsuko then looked as Haida was still upset. "Hey, Haida?" Retsuko asked. "What? You still don't want me like I'm useless? Go ahead, I can take a blow." Haida sadly said. "No! Its just that, I'm sorry." Retsuko explained. "I do love you, but as a friend. I just couldn't resist the urge. Freddy, he's a funny guy. He has a harder job than mine, he wants vacations, and he hates how he works, like me." Retsuko explained. "I just thought, he was perfect. Look, I know its hard for you but sometimes, you just gotta accept what happens in your life! If it's alright with you, we can still be friends. Like old times!" "Are you sure about that?" Haida asked. "Yeah! So what do ya saay?" Retsuko offered. "Uhhh. Okay. I guess we can still be friends." Haida accepted. "Thanks, pal." Retsuko then patted him on the back and walked back to the group. "Boy, what a wacky battle!" Bonnie complimented. "I thought we were gonna lose, but we won!" "Yeah, but we still gotta find some ne-" "We can help you!" said a deep voice. "Huh! That was quick!" Freddy said. Then, Undertale's main characters went inside the heli and went through another portal. "Yes! We're so close!" Freddy said, excited. "If we get enough people, we will beat Shadow Freddy in no time!" Bonnie chuckled.

Back at Fazbear's...

Fredbear busted through the door to the throne, slightly enraged. "Fredbear? Are Freddy and his dimwitted friends dead?" Springtrap hoped. Fredbear shook his head. "GAH! Why is it too hard to kill ONE animatronic?!" The door then busted open with a mad Shadow Freddy. "Has Fredbear taken down Freddy yet? Please tell me you did." The shadow king said. "He didn't." Springtrap replied. Shadow Freddy then flipped a table in rage. "FAILURES!! MY WINGS HAVE BEEN FAILURES!!" Shadow Freddy screamed. "Freddy is one step closer to completing his 'army' and we have kept failing to stop him! We need to upgrade our army!!" "Fredbear! You have been demoted! You now are in the soldiers section!" Fredbear, now mad, then brought out his knife and tried to stab him but Springtrap held him. "Springtrap! You take Fredbear's position! You are now general! Do not fail me!" Springtrap then took a look at Fredbear. "Yes. My lord." Springtrap said. He then took another look at Fredbear and left the throne room. Springtrap was now starting to have second thoughts on Shadow Freddy.

Finished! Hope you enjoyed it! I'm sorry the Undertale characters only showed up one time. Credit to Toby Fox by the way! The story is not over yet, folks! -FreddyMan2020