Chapter 6: The Battle of Freddy's

The crash brought the attention of all of the crew, bringing them together. Chatters were heard of what that crash came from, with Freddy realizing that it came from the warehouse, running to it. "Hey, where are you going?" Bonnie questioned Freddy. "The warehouse! I gotta check to make sure!" Freddy answered. Freddy arrived, just in time to be grabbed in the neck by Fredbear, who's eyes were glowing in rage. "Fredbear?! How are you-?" Fredbear hit him in the head with a mallet and threw him against the wall and saw the door to pieces. "No. How can this be? I locked it tight. I thought I could stop-." "Hello, hello, Freddy. Long time no see. Been a looooong time, say...five years to be precise." a shocking yet so familiar voice said, stunning, Freddy. "S-Sp-Springtrap?! You're alive?! I thought you were-" "DEAD?" Springtrap interrupted. "Well, sadly for you, I was never dead actually. You see, I faked my death to fool you and your stubborn little friends. I barely survived that blow to that cunning fox. But, I lived anyway! Now, I have planned for my revenge for years and then, out came him." "Him? Who's him?" Freddy asked. "You will see him pretty soon." Springtrap replied. "For now, be put in for a fight." Fredbear then grabbed his mallet and prepared to hit Freddy. "Kill him!" Springtrap commanded. But then, someone threw a wrench at Fredbear, causing him to fall down. "What the?" Springtrap said, confused. "Surprise, wabbit!" Bonnie and the rest of the gang had shown up just in time, for a fight. "I see we have got some company." The spirit then revealed himself to everyone, being prepared to fight as well. "Who the hell are you?" Freddy coughed. "I don't remember there being two of me." "That's no concern of yours." The spirit answered, while summoning a black sword, glowing purple. "Prepare yourself, Freddy!" Then, he jumped and struck the ground with the sword, summoning a line of spikes. "Watch out!" Freddy warned. The gang dodged the sword smash at the nick of time, and grabbed weapons of their own and prepared to fight. Fredbear then got up, grabbed his mallet and roared a battle cry and then charged at the group. Freddy used a crowbar to block Fredbear's attack and hit his left cheek. "Pfft. That all you got?" Shadow Freddy exclaimed. "THEN, TAKE A LOAD OF THIS!" He summoned a group of purple, frightening monsters. Shadow Freddy then commanded them to attack and that's what they just did. "We got incoming!" Bonnie announced. They then fought off the demons and charged at the trio. "Stand back, I got this one." Shadow Freddy said to the two. He then uses a beam of dark purple magic and blasts at the group, launching them to a nearby city. "Farewell, you dirty little parasites." Springtrap waved. "We're in control now." Then, the pizzeria floated to the sky and summoned purple clouds, covering part of the forest and then an army of monsters to guard the new lair/soon-to-be castle. "Yes. Everything's coming together. And no-one can stop me or my army!" Shadow Freddy sinisterly said with a grin. "THE WORLD IS OURS!!" He then laughed evily and the pizzeria started forming into a Shadow Castle. The world is now at risk.