Chapter 4: Finding Answers

One night on the month of July, Mangle was searching through the Fazbear Archives trying to find answers on who the purple Freddy and what the creature were. Books were piling up, every page read, nothing. Bonnie was woken up from the sound of drafts, projects, and plans hitting the floor. "Mangle, it's 2 in the morning..shouldn't you be in bed?" Bonnie tiredly asked. "It's for....." Mangle thought for a while. "Some plans I'm working on!" "You have plans? I thought you weren't planning stuff for a while!" "Well, I do now! So please, get back to bed." "Okay, if that's what you want!" Mangle waited until Bonnie fell asleep and got back to researching.

Monday morning, July 23, 2016...

Freddy was sleeping on a pile of bills, until Foxy busted through the door with a worried look. "Huh? O-oh uh, morning Foxy, what seems to be the uh, trouble?" Freddy questioned, yawning. "Mangle hasn't slept at all last night! I found her in the archives, sleeping." Freddy then decided to take a look and found Mangle sleeping on a pile of books. "I'm starting to think, something's starting to make Mangle really disturbed." Foxy theorized. "I'm sure it'll blow over by noon! Get her up and meet me in the party room in ten minutes. And don't keep me waiting!" Soon, Foxy got Mangle up and went to the party room. "Ok. I know things were going a bit awry these past few weeks. But there's nothing to worry about! Everything's fine!" Freddy explained. "You see, Mangle's....being a bit different than usual, but that's because of what we call 'Personality Changes'. Now! We have some big things planned for today! So, step it up and get ready for the greatest event this place has ever seen!" "Come on, Mangle! Let's get ready!" Foxy encouraged. "Ready for what?" Mangle shakily asked. "We just need to get ready for.....a special event in honor of us!" "You don't mean." "I do mean! It's our 5th anniversary!" Mangle felt awful for forgetting about her anniversary. "Oh! I can't believe I forgot!" "No hard feelings, my love! Come on, we need to get ready!" Seems like she will enjoy this, but with HIM out there, she won't feel easy about it.

The Warehouse....

Springtrap, now wearing a bandage surrounding his wound, where Foxy impaled him, is now throwing boxes at Fredbear. "Catch, Fredbear! Its wide open!" He threw it, he missed. "Oh, Fredbear, you clutz!" Springtrap laughed like he was the Joker. Then, a pile of boxes fell, leaving him confused. Then, a gust of wind was felt on his shoulder, making him feel slightly scared. "Wh-who's there? Where are you?!" Springtrap yelled. "I don't think I'm alone here."Then a purple glow emitted from a curtain and out came the same spirit from before. "What the?" The spirit exploded, sending Springtrap flying into a stack of trash. Purple smoke came out and out came the doppelganger. "Freddy? You look....different than usual, I see! New haircut?" "You really don't remember me, do you? After all these years, you forgot about me." said the clone, jogging Springtrap's memories. Suddenly, Springtrap remembered. Mitch, the suit, everything. It was all clear to him now. "M-Mitch? Is that..really you?" he spoke to the used to-be Mitch. "You're alive." "There you go, that's the Springtrap I know." "How is this possible? You're still here." "Don't mind that, for now, I have some business for you to do.."