Chapter 11: Returning Home

In a dark room with nothing, Mangle was laying on the ground. A startling sound woke her up, and looked around in confusion. "H-Hello?" Mangle called. "Is anyone there?" Just then, footsteps were heard coming toward her. Mangle turned around and went into her attack stance. "C-C-Come on out. I-I know you're there!" Mangle said, fearfully. Then, a red eye glowed through the darkness. Purple feet stepped out of the shadows, it was him. "You." Mangle snarled. "Y-You're the reason I-I'm in this mess! I'm not afraid of you. Not anymore." "You think so, my dear?" the Shadow grinned. "You seem to be shaking. You call that bravery?" Mangle charged at Shadow Freddy and tackled him but then fell through the floor, and landed on the grass. She saw Freddy's in flames, and found bodies laying lifeless. Mangle backed away and felt a bench on her back. She turned around, and saw Foxy, dead. "No, no, no. This isn't real, he's toying with my mind. Snap out of it!" Mangle told herself. "This is what you call, bravery?" Shadow Freddy taunted, floating. "You are not a hero, you're a weakling. You can't even stand against what you see! You are not brave" The evil king then let out a maniacal cackle and Mangle fell through the floor again and landed in another illusion. She saw her friends being beat to the ground by the Shadow Knights, Mangle trembled in fear. " It's just an illusion, Mangle. Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!" Mangle then turned around and Shadow Freddy jumped at her roaring, throwing her into another illusion. She looked around, nothing. She looked up, nothing. She looked down, nothing. Then, she saw a puddle and went down to look at it. "It's just my reflection." Mangle thought. The reflection changed into Fredbear, making her jump. The puddle disappeared and Springtrap appeared before her. "Tell me, Mangle." The rabbit said. "Are you standing for your friends, or are you standing for yourself? Look around you, Mangle." The environment then changed into a purple hurricane. "Come on, Mangle. Just wake up!" She told herself once again. "This is what happens when you help out to your friends in need. So why help them, when you can help me?" Springtrap chuckled. "We will rule the multiverse...together." Springtrap brought out his hand and signaled Mangle to shake it. "No. I can't do that. They are my friends and one of them is my husband. I won't be one of you, EVER!!" Mangle refused. "Wrong choice of words." Springtrap spoke. Shadow Freddy then jumpscared her through Springtrap. Mangle then woke up, sweating and breathing heavily. She looked around, Mangle was back in the heli. "Are you alright, Mangle?" Foxy asked. "You were mumbing to yourself, is something wrong?" Mangle then couldn't hold out the truth any longer. "Yes, there is." Mangle confessed. She then explained everything to Foxy. "Don't worry, hon." Foxy spoke. "I'm sure we will take him down, and we will have things back to normal. We'll make it, I swear." Foxy then hugged Mangle and walked to Charles. "How far until we reach out our next destination?" Foxy asked. "Just about two more minutes." Charles replied. "Is everyone ready?" Freddy asked. Everyone nodded. "Its time we finish this." The helicopter then arrived back at the Fazbear Dimension, where everything started.
"WHAT HAS HE DONE TO OUR HOME?!" Freddy yelled, while looking at what has become. "IT'S BECOME AN EMPIRE!!" "Calm down, Fred! We will fix this. I promise." Retsuko reasoned. "Yeah, let's take this son of a bitch down!" Freddy said, with a fist in the air.

Springtrap was flying his Wing with his head down, feeling bad for Fredbear. "I can't let this happen any longer." The rabbit said. He turned his Wing around, back to the castle. Springtrap then walked to the throne room, with his sword in hand. "Spring, have you spotted any intruders yet? Cause I just put Mangle under an illusion of my own. I bet myself five dollars, she betrayed that filthy beat!" "You bet YOURSELF five dollars?!" Springtrap yelled. "My lord, this is not what I wanted this to be. I wanted to kill Freddy, ONLY Freddy! Enslaving the entire world?! Taking innocent lives?! You just enjoy watching people suffer!! You are not the Mitch I knew! You're a monster!! A demon, a dictator! You do not belong on that throne!!" Springtrap drew his sword at Shadow Freddy. "You mean, that weak boy? He was useless anyways, his fear is what I wanted." The sinister demon said. "You aren't Mitch at all?!" Springtrap said, angrily. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY FRIEND?!" "He's in my Mindspace. You can't get to him." "Let him go!" Springtrap demanded. "Another traitor, I see?" The shadow said. He drew out his sword and swung in a battlestance. "Let's dance!" Springtrap then charged at Shadow Freddy and the two blades collided. The king then swung the sword at Springtrap, cutting his cheek. "Why you little!" Springtrap then jumped and threw his sword down, missing. Shadow Freddy then punched him to a wall, knocking him out. "Thats what you get, traitor." Shadow Freddy then spotted a helicopter flying towards the castle. "No, no, no, NO!!" The shadow screamed. He then sent out his Shadow Wings and ground defense. "TAKE THAT HELICOPTER DOWN!!" Commanded the mad king. The battle for the world has begun.

"We got incoming!!" Charles yelled. Freddy then ran to the front and saw the Wings. "Those guys again." Freddy said. "But where's the golden fatass?" Suction Cup Man wondered. "There's too many for a single helicopter to stand! We will crash!" Bonnie said. "Hey, what's that?" The team then saw tons of pink portals open and helicopters come out. The lead heli then flied to Charles' helicopter. "Nice to see you again, General!" Charles said, relieved. "No worries, we knew about those Shadow guys and we couldn't leave a friend hanging." The general said, smiling. "Let's take the-WHAT THE?!" Foxy asked, yelling. Dark purple portals opened up on Shadow Freddy's side and blue helicopters appeared. The rouge military was back at it again.

Shadow Freddy was confused by the purple portals and the blue helicopters. "Who are these guys?" The confused king asked himself. Then, Shades came out and walked to the shadow. "Uhh, are you supposed to be against me or-" "I want to make an alliance to you." Shades offered. "What do you mean?" The shadow questioned. "You see, I was wanting to take over the multiverse ever since I was a part of this project." Shades explained. "And then that bear came along and ruined everything." "You despise Freddy too?" Shadow Freddy surprisingly asked. "I think we should work well as a team! I'm in!" "Excellent." Shades grinned. "Now, tell your monsters to trust my men." "Agreed." Shadow Freddy nodded. "Alright, my monsters! Trust the blue helicopters and the men inside it! They work for us!" The king announced.

"Oh boy, these guys again! Don't they ever just give up?!" Freddy complained. "The key to this is to save the world! We will beat them." Foxy explained. "Yeah, I was lucky to have you as my friend." Freddy said. "Best friends." Foxy replied. They both fist bumped. "ALRIGHT! THIS IS IT! THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!! ITS TIME WE FINISH THIS!! TAKE THEM DOWN!!" Freddy announced. "Foxy, if we don't make it and we fail, I just want to say, I'm glad to have you as a husband." Mangle said. "I'm glad to have you as my wife." Foxy spoke. They then had one quick kiss and got ready to battle.

Meanwhile, in a nearby alleyway, a tank with the initials "O.F" was sitting there and an alarm went off. "Uh, whu-whu? Oh no! I overslept! AGAIN!" a yellow bear with a oversized jaw came out, speaking with a goofy voice. "Why didn't I make it blast Baby by Justin Bieber? Shadow Man! Shadow Man, wake up! We overslept! We gotta go!" "To be honest, sir." A recolored Freddy model spoke. "I don't know why we parked here. This place is deserted with monsters roaming around, and this alley smells like RickRolls. Don't you think we should have been here earlie-" "Be quiet, Shadow Man." the bear interrupted. "I was called by what he calls himself 'FreddyManTwoOhTwoOh' and that he wants us in his story on WhatPad and he promised us free Fruit Roll-Ups, and I never resist Fruit Roll-Ups, Shadow Man." "But, I'm just sayin-" Shadow Man tried to speak again but got interrupted again. "I don't care about your damn opinions, Shadow Man. Now, lets go kill that purple bear who is not you." They then drove the tank to the battlefield, where war was happening.

The story isn't over yet! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one is gonna be INTENSE!! And I hoped you enjoyed Obese and Shadow Man's guest appearance! Stay tooned, guys! -FreddyMan2020

Credit to: HottestDog and EBreddy for Obese and Shadow Man.