Epilouge

Six months since the Shadow War, everything has now been peaceful. Mitch has now been working as a storyteller for the toddlers, the pizzeria has been rebuilt, Fredbear and Springtrap are now entertainers from their changes, and everything was back to normal, even Mangle has now stopped having nightmares/visions! "So, what story are you gonna tell next?" One of the toddlers asked. "How about I tell you the story of how I meet my friends?" Mitch answered. "Sure!" The toddlers accepted. "Man, it's good to have life back on track!" Freddy sighed. "Mitch is a great storyteller to the littler kids!" "I know! He picks the best ones!" Bonnie said. Fredbear walked in, sipping coffee. "So, what do you guys have planned for the weekend?" Fredbear asked. "Im thinking we should have a movie night! What say you, Bonnie?" Freddy answered. "Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!" Bonnie said, jumping happily. "I guess I can watch a little 'Justice League'." Mangle said. "How about San Andreas!?" Retsuko suggested. "Or how about 'Titanic'!" Foxy suggested. "Yeah and you can draw me like one of your French girls!" Mangle joked. Everyone laughed. "You know, I have a good feeling about today!" Chica said. "And when's that?" Bonnie asked. "Just inside that forest would there be good stuff." Chica answered. "Fredbear, did you spray the building with anti-suction cup spray?" Freddy asked, whispering. "Why would I do that?" Fredbear asked, confused. "HEY, FUCKHEAD!!" A familiar voice yelled. Fredbear ran out and saw Suction Cup Man climbing the building. "HEY, YOU NEED TO WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!! THERE'S LITTLE KIDS HERE!" Fredbear yelled. "FUCK YOUR KIDS, I CAN DAY WHATEVER I CAN FUCKING WANT, YOU GOLD ASS!" Suction Cup Man screamed back. "That's gonna go on for a while." Freddy muttered. "Well, I'm about to head back to my office! You are in charge, Mangle!" "You got it, boss!" Mangle said, saluting. "Hey, Foxy. I haven't asked you this in a while but, do you wanna go out for dinner?" Mangle asked. "Sure! Im starving for stuff rather than pizza!" Foxy answered.

(

Tried to put in a photo but kept buffering for some reason)

Mangle chuckled. "This is why I love you, you're so funny and creative." "Thanks, Mangle. I love you too." They both shared a passionate kiss. Haida watched them and left in sadness. "Hey, Haida! What's wrong?" Retusko asked. "It's just that I'll never find someone good as them." Haida answered, looking at Mangle and Foxy. "Don't worry, there'll be someone for you!" Retsuko comfronted. "You'll find your love!" "Thanks, Retsuko." Haida chuckled, wiping his face. They hugged. "Hey, you still up for movie night?" Chica asked. "Yeah!" Haida and Retsuko said.

At the forest, a scientist with a white labcoat was stitching a replica of the Shadow Freddy suit to study its behavior. "Just need to put in a few remaining stitches and done!" The scientist said. "My replica of that suit from years ago which caused the death of Mitch Kennedy." A rustling on the grass alerted the man. "WHAS THAT?!" The scientist yelled. He grabbed a hammer and got in a defensive pose. The rustling was heard again but closer. "St-t-t-ay back! Im warning you!" The scientist fearfully yelled. The rustling got closer and closer until it got out of the grass. It was a little cute harmless bunny. "Oh. Ho ho! Wooh!" The scientist said, relieved. "It's just a little bun-" The bunny then turned into a small purple spirit which jumped at him, shrieking. "AAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!" The scientist screamed in horror. The scientist then was killed. The body fell on the suit. Blood spilled everywhere on the grass. Everything was silent. But then, the suit's eyes started to glow red. The suit started to shake around and then grinned with a too familiar laugh. Shadow Freddy has returned...

 Shadow Freddy has returned

TO BE CONTINUED....

(

WELL GUYS, ITS FINISHED!! After months of working, my first story has been done! Yes, the epilouge hints at a possible sequel. I already have ideas for a sequel to this! If you wanna submit your ideas, go to my Twitter or Instagram! Hope you enjoyed this story and I'll see you all in the next one, BYYYYYYYYEEEEEUH!!)