Chapter 3: Him

WARNING: CONTAINS LANGUAGE AND GORE, NOT SUITABLE FOR LITTLE KIDS!

June 2, 1984, one year after the Bite of 83'..

Mitch Kennedy was never liked by anyone around his town, except his friends and crush, Michelle Bright, daughter of Dr. Bright who was doing his work at the SCP Foundation for 2 years. Mitch never even came close to having new friends because everytime he would try, his rival, Tetra would beat him to it which was sad, bruh :(. But then, his life would be changed forever from one day at Fredbear's, before the events of Season One, before Freddy arrived, before anything.

July 4, 1986, Mitch's birthday party...

A crimson 1974 Ford Mustang pulled up into the parking lot of Fredbear's with five of Mitch's friends. "Now." said his mother. "This is your birthday but we need to set some rules. Don't screw up the robots, don't fuck up the arcade machines, and also, don't-" "Make a mess and blame it on someone else. I got it." Mitch interrupted. "Have fun." Mrs. Kennedy waved goodbye. Seems like its gonna be a fun birthday for Mitch Kennedy.

1:04 PM, July 4, 1986, 4 minutes before the incident...

Mitch was playing on an arcade machine labeled: "Fredbear's Funtime Party" a game which revolves around Fredbear delivering cake to impatient children. "Enjoying the game, Mucky?" Mitch groaned at that voice. He turned around and saw an obese boy with a red cap backwards and was wearing a shirt that said "Slipknot" and some torn jeans with black shoes. Just his luck. "What do you want, James?" Mitch asked, annoyed.

The Incident...

"Looks like Mucky, the bitch nobody likes has come here for attention, just like always." James listed. "Quit it, James. Its my birthday, so shut up." Mitch responded, slightly pissed. "Oh! You wanna pick a fight, go scramble home since your such a wimp! Right, boys?" "Kick his ass, Jamez!" 'Jamez'? You just replaced the 'S' with a 'Z'! How does that make yo-" Mitch was about to give his opinion before being punched in the face. He fell through the table behind him, breaking it in two which alerted Springtrap. "Are you okay, sir?" He politely asked. "Yeah. I'm fine." "Your nose is bleeding, are you sure you're alright?" "Ask the asshole that punched me." James then grabbed Mitch and slammed him against the wall. "James, stop it! Your hurting him!" yelled Michelle. "You can't tell me what to do! I'm above you and the law!" He then dragged the wounded Mitch to the backroom. "James, stop! This isnt funny man!" said one of James' followers. They chased him to the backroom where they witness James stuffing him into a rundown purple bear suit. "What the hell are you doing?!" yelled Chase, one of Mitch's friends. "Teaching this dickweed a lesson." "You call this a lesson?! You don't know what that thing does!" James ignored Chase's protests and put the head on Mitch, who pleaded to stop. "Who's the asshole now, you little piece o-" The spring locks inserted into the suit suddenly went loose from the driving rain and immediately crushed Mitch, who screamed for help. Blood was spilling from the suit, with Mitch's screams. Then, he stopped moving. Everyone was horrified, even Springtrap, who witnessed the accident. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO, JAMES?! YOU KILLED HIM!!" screamed Mark, one of Mitch's friends. "HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT SUIT WAS A KILLING MACHINE?!" "Enough!" Springtrap's voice echoed throughout the warehouse. "I'm calling the authorities on this! And I will be reporting this on you. Come along now!" Everyone left the room, while a tag on the suit read: "WARNING! THIS SUIT CONTAINS PARANORMAL POWERS! DO NOT TRY THIS ON!!" Then one eye started glowing purple, indicating that Mitch was still alive but remained dormant.

(This is a backstory sequence if you are confused. I'm not gonna explain as it will spoil the story. Oh wait)