Maa da laadla bigad gaya

So,it's the first surprise of this month.Here I present a new chapter of power of love after a month or more and it's only possible for cordial help of my friend Devananda2000.She writes the whole chapter.I just share my ideas.

Hope you enjoy her writing.Do votes and comments inline and let's appreciate her.It motivates her to further writing.

N.B-Yesterday "Make you my queen" has published.Plz do check and votes-comments.It's about to end.

Thank you.

......................
.

Karthik threw a big flower vase on his (Ramu's) back.

In excitement, Mr.Pinto hugged Karthik and said "I love you, my boy".
Ramu's eyes popped out listening to this.
Karthik jumped and stood two feet away from Mr.Pinto.

Mr.Pinto - Sorry my boy I just got carried away.

(someone plz stop his mouth. His innocent talk has a double meaning and Ramu Ji cooks up another story in his sharp mind)

During this conversation, Ramu was trying to get up from the floor and escaped from there at any cost as he wanted to save himself from Karthik and Mr.Pinto.

But luck was not on his side because as he got up from the floor Karthik saw this and took hold of him and made him sit on a chair. Mr.Pinto starts to clarify himself.

Mr.Pinto - Listen Ramu, I have a beautiful wife and children and I love them immensely.

Here Ramu Ji wasn't satisfied with his explanation and thought of asking for proof( Ramu Ji tho smart nikla)😆😆

Ramu - How do I believe you're telling the truth.I saw you both of you together.

Mr.Pinto - I can show you my family photo.

Saying this he took out his phone and showed Ramu the photo.

Ramu-You have a beautiful wife.Stii sir you are cheating your wife.App bohut bura kiya sir.God will not forgive you.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

"Ramu ki bacchi"Kartik gritted his teeth in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When this was happening our hero was in a dilemma whether to say if he is married or not, especially when his relationship with his Naira is not smooth as before. But there were two more problems, one is that he can't talk right now and explain his situation(if you remember in the last chapter it said that he lost his voice) and the second problem is he doesn't want to share his details with peon. ( or you could say our mendak was scared of his sherni)😂😂🤭

Karthik wanted to declare Naira as his wife in front of everyone but he knows that it's not possible in this stage of their relationship and also here in college Naira's name is Naina Singhania. He makes a mental note to apply for the correction of her name.It will be his first to do list work for next day.

While Karthik was thinking all of this Ramu Ji thought he has no clarification and took it in the wrong way and he thought Karthik is a gay. To save his modesty he ran away from there.

Here Karthik came out of his daze and saw that Ramu Ji is running out and. he also ran behind Ramu Ji to save his gurur/character.( Bechara humara Karthik)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While running Karthik collides with Kunal.😄😄