She leaves me again

Thanks for the response. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Coming to the story

Naira-Kartik, a bottom of this shirt is missing.Do u know where is it?
Give it to me.
I will fix it.

Kartik-Chill naira.
You don’t have to take the burden.

Naira glared him.

Kartik-Oh naira..In future I Won't this shirt.

Naira-Why?Isn’t it your favourite shirt?

Kartik-Ha.But not anymore.

Naira-Okay.But give me the bottom.
It’s new.Anyone can wear it.

Kartik-May be it lost.

Naira-Can u plz remember for me where did u lost the bottom?

Kartik gives her a wearied look which meaning what type of question is this???

Naira-It's very important for me to know  and so plz answer me.

Kartik-Very carelessly don't know.
May be I lost it in Delhi.

Now naira brings out the bottom from her bag.

You lost it in delhi but then what is it????

Kartik remains silent.

Will u answer me??Explain me how does the bottom reach at my house??

Kartik-plz naira stop ur detective inquiry.May be somehow it drops on ur house.

Would u plz tell me why did u make it a issue.Just leave it.
(Looking down the floor)

Naira-Kartik look at me.You know u r not a good liar and moreover u can't tell a lie to me.

So why do u try it today?I only want to hear truth from your mouth.So stop making any excuse.

This time kartik lost his patience.

What did u want to u hear naira????

You even can't understand it.I go there because I just want to see you.I just want to hold you to heal me and to us.

I just want to feel the moment which can't possible at daytime.So I go there in the very morning so that none can notice me.

Do you any idea how much I miss you?

Naira can't say anything after hearing kartik's words.She doesn't know when she reached kartik's arm.She keeps her head in kartik chest and sobbing silently. Tears also comes from kartik's eyes.

They have no idea about the time.They don't know how many hours or minutes they are standing like that in the same position.

They only want it more and more.They feel heavenly pleasure.They want time  stop for them and they remain together forever like this.

But there happiness is very temporary.At that time sawrna gi comes in their room.

Sorry to disturb you.I think I come in wrong time.

She is verse of crying.

Kartik-It is okay maa.It's a misunderstanding and he runs behind sawrna

Really is it a misunderstanding?
Yes he is right.It’s a just misunderstanding.

Naira sighed.

At Night

Kartik comes from the office.Today he is late and he knows naira must be waited for him.He thinks she must be angry.To lighten her mood he bought their favourite vutta.

But when he enters the room he get surprised because the full room is dark.

Is naira sleeping???

But no naira is not in bed.He thinks she must be in luv kush's room. So he goes to their room.

Seeing their gloomy face he laughs.
Paaka they get poor marks in the exam or chachi scold them.-He thought.

Luv kush where is your bhabi?Call her.

Luv-She is your wife.So you should know where she is (angry tone)

Kartik-Ok baba.Don't tell.
He starts calling naira.. Naira.Naira..

From back kush says

She is in Mumbai.

What??????Are you guys serious?

Luv-kush-yes vaiaa.

Kartik silently returns back their room.Seeing the vutta his anger and frustration level gets high.

He keeps them at waste box.But he sees there are so many rapping paper of chocolate.

He knows when naira becomes tensed then only she eats too much chocolate in order to get rid of her tension.But what's reason and why she will be tensed he can't understand.

Why she went mumbai without any informing me????So many question pokes in his tinny head.

This time naira you have to answer my all of questions.I am coming mumbai.

Author's Note

No exception.No proof read.
Do votes,read comment.

Unedited.
Happy reading.

I would like to dedicate to MalvikaSachdeva8.
Really you made my day.