Coming Close to Each Other-2

This is a surprise gift.Hope you like it.

Coming to the story

Next Morning in singhania sadan

Surprisingly today kartik wakes up before the sun.

How can he sleeps soundly when his naira is unwell?So automatically he woke up in tension.

He feels a pair of soft hand holds him very tightly.Naira is above him.Her head is rest its real place; in his chest.The place only reserves for her and always will be reserved for her.In this place only she has exclusive jurisdiction.

He thinks may be in sleep we come close to each other.May be as usual I pull her towards me.

He can't sleep without her warmth of the body.Only he knows how did he passed these days without her.

Sleepless night has become a part of his life.

After a long time he feels content.He caress her long hair.He feels heavenly pleasure.He wants to capture the moment forever.

After a long time kartik slowly tries to tangle or free himself from the mighty holding of naira unwillingly.In sleep naira frowns.May be she can still feel his absence.Kartik smiles seeing her expression. Some things never can be changed.They used to get up from the bed at the same time.He kissed her forehead.It automatically brings a wide smile on naira's face.

When kartik gets down from the upstairs he sees singhanian's ladies are performing their morning prayer.Earlier he can't understand how does ladies can wake up from bed without any alarm everyday.Now he can understand it.Whenever you are concerned for your dear owns and family you can do anything for them.Then you need not any alarm or reminder.

He joins the pooja.Seeing him this time they smile genuinely. Like old days nani gives him extra laddo.Naira gets such amazing talent by inheritance.

"Do you know nani your laddo is world best?They are amazing.I never tired to eat them "

Rajshiri-Accha!!!I am world best then naira.....?

Kartik-He gets trapped his own net and makes excuse Nani papa is calling you.He immediately runs from there.

Seeing his cute antique they love wholeheartedly like past days.

He enters kitchen to make breakfast for naira.But they don't allow him because they know how much he has amazing skill of cooking.

"Ok I will not make any food.At last give me permission to enter the kitchen.At least let me help you."

Kartik and help in the kitchen??You guys can easily understand he messed up everything.At last they oust him from the kitchen because if it continues the breakfast will be ready at noon.

The sun brights fully and it ray enters the room trough the window. But our princess is still sleeping.After a long time she sleeps so well.It's the first time in two years when no nightmare comes.

Naitik-Princess wake up.It's  already 8.30 a.m.

Naira with a jerk wakes up.

Oh my god!!!!What are you saying papa?How can I sleep so long??

Naitik-This is ok beta.Infact it is good for your health.Now freshen up and we will take breakfast together.

Naira-Papa it's not good for your helath.You should not to wait for me.

Kartik comes the room with hot water.Naira please use this hot water in your leg.It will be helpful for your leg.

Naitik feels jealous.He forgets about the hot water.But he is happy to see old kartik.

After taking the breakfast when naira takes the all medicine without any tantrums and nekera kartik gets another great shocked.(he doesn't know she is now used to take medicine...Fears of needles also not exists in her life now)

No she can't  be naira.He is sure she is the ghost of naira singhania.How can is it possible???He wonders but can't reach a conclusion.

Precap -Flashback of past

Author's Note
Thanks for your votes and lovely comment.Really I am enjoying to republish this story.

Don't  forget to votes and comments.Press the ★ button for votes.

Between who missed me in these day?🤔😂

Happy reading.