Following her

Recap- After Naira kissed Karthik, she broke the kiss because he was not responding and looked here and there due to shyness. To check if this is true, Karthik pinched Naira. Because of the pain, she shouted. To stop her, Karthik kissed her again. But their romance session was interrupted by some sound. Hearing this, Naira pushed Karthik and ran from there. Unfortunately, he fell on Kunal. After asking him to stay away from Naira, he went from there. Kunal was confused why Mr.Kg was asking him to stay away from Naira. At night when Karthik and Naira were making dinner Kittu's dadi came to see Naira. She locked Karthik inside the bathroom and opened the door. After a few minutes, Dadi slept on the sofa. Taking this chance, she went and asked Karthik to go back to his apartment. When Karthik was going back to his apartment watchman, Mohan Lal saw him. He was confused to see him on this floor that was too near Naira's flat. So he went and rang the bell, but it was opened by Dadi, who woke due to the bell sound.

Dadi- Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho, voh raat ko.

Mohan- Voh main check karne aaya tha aur...

Dadi- Aab check karliya toh joa yaha maat kaadhe raho.

Mohan- Par

Dadi- Kuch nahi jao.

Dadi closed the door, and Mohan stood there with a confused face, but he was determined to know what was happening between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, Karthik came to Naira's apartment to see if Dadi was still there or not. He was waiting for her to open the door after ringing the bell. Soon Naira opened the door and was shocked to see Karthik standing there looking all fresh.

Naira- Karthik tum kya kar rahe ho yaha, koi dekh lega toh?

Karthik, on the other hand, didn't hear anything that Naira was saying. Instead, he was staring at her without blinking.

Naira- Karthik!!

Karthik- Huh?

Naira- What are you doing here?

Karthik-Voh...main voh

Naira- Tum kya?

Karthik-Cheeni.. yes cheeni lene aayi thi main.

Naira- Karthik- tum pagal,matlab kuch bhi. Agar kisine tumhe idhar dekh liya toh.

Karthik-  Arey main sach bol raha hu.