Ramu ji the traitor

Before reading plz do complete the desired limits of previous chapter.

Naveen- You know it sir any way I want to complete what I was saying, SIR WOULD LIKE TO GO OUT FOR DATE WITH ME.

Karthik was shocked to hear this thing and didn't understand anything thing but he had a confused weird smile on his face which made Naveen think that it is a yes from his side and bent toward Karthik.Actually his brain failed to process what's he meant.

Kartik sat on the chair (making a loud sound) like a ripen mangoes.He was sweating profusely.😂

Naveen-Sir,what happened you?Aren't you feeling unwell??

Naveen checked his forehead but temperature was normal.He frowned.He started bottom up kartik's shirt and kartik wasn't in a state to resist anything. This shocked made him stone😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown to both the boys, someone was watching both of them from the window of the cabin. It was none other than RAMU JI who was spying on Karthik after the morning incident, just to find something with which he could expose Karthik. When all students and teachers went to their own homes, he noticed Naveen was going towards Karthik's cabin.

Taking this as a chance Ramu Ji followed Naveen. He was feeling happy after the whole day of spying on Karthik, he is gonna get something to expose Karthik.

Ramu ji- Aab dekhti hu main kaise bachta hai Mr.KG.Pura college ke samne main inko expose nahi kiya toh mera naam bhi Ramu nahi hoga.

[ I think we should start finding some names for Ramu ji]

As he had followed Naveen, he heard the whole conversation between both the boys. At first, he thought his plan failed but when Karthik and Naveen talked about physical appearance, he knew he had the last chance to expose our bechara Karthik. So he took out his weapon aka his phone to shoot the rest of the conversation.

To his surprise, he saw that Karthik started to teach Naveen instead of doing things that Ramu Ji thought.[Hum sab toh jante hi hai ki Ram ji ne kya socha tha]

"Studying is just a excuse.I know everything"he made face.

But he was more shocked to see Naveen bending towards Karthik when he was teaching and he was showing no interest. A few minutes later he heard Naveen's confession which made him smile smugly thinking that at last his Mission "Expose Karthik" came to an end. Now all he needs is Karthik's confession.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Karthik's cabin

Inside the cabin there stood two with different emotions. Karthik was totally shocked by the thing he just heard and didn't know what to say.

On the other hand, Naveen stood there looking at Karthik lovingly. Seeing no response from Karthik, he thought Karthik was just shocked and took the silence as yes from his side.

Naveen started leaning toward Karthik to kiss him, which made Karthik out of his shock and look at Naveen with wide eyes. Naveen came more closer that's when Karthik started to yell for help.

Karthik- Help, Help koi help karo yaar.

Hearing this Naveen got confused and looked at Karthik dumbfoundedly.