Shadow of Old Kaira-2

Surprise update on public demand.
Please complete the desired number of pervious chapter and this chapter.

Ranking

Thank you

Thank you.Do more vote and
comments and make it first.
.

.....................................................

She comes downstairs.As expected she doesn't find anybody anywhere.She similes.At least this one thing yet hasn't been changed.Usually they have a habit of waking up late.

She remembered her first day at goenka house.She was surprised when she didn’t see anyone for morning pooja.She and dadi only performed the prayer and arti.
No.One person was present there to support her.Kartik later joined the arti and dadi got surprised.

From kartik and dadi she came to know that they had preferred to take their breakfast either their room or office.

But naira is naira.She cooked for all of them.But nobody touched her food.First they didn’t like her dish as they habituated to eat light food in breakfast  and later on aditya gi drama.Only she and kartik left along with noddles luv-kush

Oh fish!How I can forget to perform my morning duty.In fact it's one of the toughest duties in the world.

It’s her duty to wake up them and trust me it’s not easy job.They give her a tough time and take her patience exam.But you know how naira is.She pampered a lot of them.But when it doesn’t work she take avtar her shrrni rup and eventually they wake up.Who wants to take a panga with sherni??

She goes to luv kush room and sees her bundle of joy are sleeping peacefully opening their mouth.Awww

She smile.What a cute scene it is...she adores them.She closes their mouth but their mouth automatically opens up again.She takes some photo in order to tease them and if necessary in future she will blackmail them by these pictures.

You know everything is fair in love and war.And she is still a kid.My immature babies.

She doesn't want to disturb their sleep.So she silently comes from there.

Suddenly  she remembers their demand for kachori.So she decides to make kachori for them and goes towards the kitchen.

Servant-Mam,You here!Do u want anything? Tell us.we make immediately for you.

Naira-Relax dada.why are you so formal  with me today.I don't want anything.Plz make a space for me.I want to make kachori for luv kush (said happily)

S-sorry mam.We don't have permission.Actually Sawrna mam strictly instructed us not to allow in kitchen.

Disappointedly and disheartened naira is about to step back form the kitchen.

At that time manish ji comes there.

Manish-Beta good morning.It had been so many days I did not taste your special  coffee.plz make a cup of coffee for me.
If you can make some snacks also.

Naira-ok papa.Her smiles back.

She happily makes a lot of kachori for luv kush and kartik.She knows his mindak can't resist his greed for kachori.

Sometimes she wondered "does he love kachori more than her?"

But she hesitates to cook for other members.She thinks how they will react.Should I cook their favourite food?Whether they will like it or dislike it?

It reminds her first day of rosoi.On that day she was so much tensed like this day.She remembered they didn't like oily food.So she decides to make Chinese and Italian salad and pasta for them.

Villain entry(sawrna)

Sawrna-What are you doing here?Who gives you permission to enter my kitchen?

She shouted at her and called the servant

Naira-papa gives me the permission.Don't scold them please.

Sawrna-Don't forget you comes here for breaking your relation with kartik.You came here for divorce...So stay your limit.Nobody eats such nonsense food in breakfast.

At that moment luv kush comes.Seeing kachori they becomes happy.They takes the bowl immediately and placed in the dinning table.

Sawrna glared at her angrily.Soon other members joined in the dinning table.

Luv kush-Hmm yaami...Bhabi ur kachori is world best kachori.oh they are amazing.They make sound to tease kartik.They clearly know how much their vaiaa likes kachori.

Seeing their expression elders are smiled except Sawrna.

Luv kush don't talk too much.Sawrna scold them.

Akilesh-This not fair naira.Why don't you cook anything for us.If you can sometimes cook for us also.

Naira-She brings her prepared food happily.

Aki manish-hmm amazing.

Luv kush-Vaiaa what's the matter why  you don't take kachori?

Sawrna-Kartik doesn't eat kachori now.He has acidity problem.

Bechara kitto looks so pale

Latter luv kush are playing and eating kachori.Kartik distracts them and steals some kachori secretly.

Luv kush-chi chi vaiaa.you steal our kachori.we tell everyone that the kartik is a great kachori chor.

Kartik-plz guys don't do this to me.I give you a lot of chocolates.

Luv kush-we don't need anything. we also know how much you like kachori but can't say.Enjoy the kachori.

Kartik-He becomes shocked hearing their words.He realizes his little brother isn't little anymore.

He enjoys the kachori.It has the same taste like past.....

Precap-don't know...

Desired votes -to get next chapter u have to complete 130 votes.

Quickly complete the desired votes of "Making You My Queen " for new update too.

Thank you guys for your vote.keep reading and voting.

Do follow my others stories too.I write 22/23 kaira/shivin stories on different track and they are different from serial.Hope you like them.

And plz don't forget to votes and comments.It makes me smile.In fact It's the most wonderful feeling for a writer.So don't deprived me if you're following these stories.

Thank you.