Summary and Plot of the Story

I am sure none of us never ever can be able to think that kaira can be either get separated or divorced while watching initial episodes of yrkkh.

But sad reality it’s happened.I started writing this story in 2018 when kaira first got divorce.(sadly after that another divorce happened).That time I couldn’t belief on my eyes and after divorce i couldn’t accept the reality that it’s actually happened.

So I then decided to write a story to heal my heart.For that I choose mumbai track as it’s my favourite among all the tracks.The way they rebuild their love there it’s really heart touching.Angry young man KG and his tashan only for his favourite student naira,Kaira's care for each other is beyond perfect.Even it’s treat to watch drunk kartik.

But sawrna's unwanted entry destroyed everything.Kartik consoled her mom in hospital that nothing is between them and naira is only a mere student for him. This statement broke my heart like naira.Unfortunately naira hears it and brings divorce paper and kartik sign it immediately without any thinking.And next day they left Mumbai.

That depressed and disappointed me and  I started my storyline from here

But for a Change here kaira didn’t give up their relations so easily.The honourable Judge finds some sparkles between them and gives six months to reconciliation and so they have to stay same roof next six months..What Will happen to know you have to read this story and their journey.

Well, we well know that when they are together nobody can fall apart them be it sawrna or anyone...In this six month they rebuild their relations and it will get stronger for forever..&

Guys you will be happy to know that I plot a lot ot of chapters in mumbai also.So you can see a new version of kaira love in mumbai where at the end majnu kartik is busy to seek forgiveness to his sherni and remain busy to pacify her,to woo her.

So get ready to the journey from mumbai to udaipur  and to Mumbai again.

Hope you will like it.Shower your love and support for the story Ellen4130  kairafan01 kairafanshivinn kairamagical kkkjuol liferocker loverofshivin moonlightkir tiger_girl3000 thisuni21 Ahdlam bhumivashisht9 Kaira_Goenka liferocker KristinAnne11 SGhosh2 yashikaur10 vyomaa_verse thisuni21 BhoomiShah001 strawes IIKAHH Straw005_writes Kaira_reader3104 ash-fi wingypink _Areeba_k tanzzz918 Anahi2 Anshi21a duhand Be17s06f014 and comments and gives your valuable reviews.

And check out-

1.Make you my queen.
2.An open letter
3.Who is to be blamed.

Thank you.