Lucky charm

Please read carefully

I am not a professional writer.My favourite hobby is writing story.
I know there might be a lot of mistakes in my writing like typing mistake or silly grammar or any spelling mistake.

Frankly speaking it doesn’t bother me at all.I know as a reader you can overlook that silly mistakes.

But if you don't understand any line or any chapter then obviously it bothers me.

Today I got a message from X

She wrote "Seriously we don't understand your English."

But she doesn't comment where does she failed to understand.

Whatever, for the first time I got a message like that & I am really concern about that.

If you don’t understand any chapter or any line or any pov please let me inform &

Seriously guys do you have faced any problem understanding my English except her???

A bright morning in mumbai

Two love birds is seen sleeping peacefully each other arms..

Sun rays falls on kartik's face...

He wakes up and sees the most beautiful scene...His life line sleeps peacefully in his arm.

He sees her angelic face and adores her.He caress her face gently..

Naira smiles...May be in sleep she can feel her mendak's gentle touch...

Seeing naira's smile kartik also smile.Naira's smiling face always makes him happy.

Sote hue kitni cute lag rahi hai yo...Man karta hai bas asiey hi dekhta rahu..

But I am not so much lucky!!!(hai)

He eyed at naira's soft pink lips but brushed off the idea touching them.

"By mistake if she can read my mind then beta kartik it will be the last day of yours on this earth."

Suddenly he noticed the clock and got alert. He immediately stopped the alarm of the mobile..He doesn't want to disturb naira's sleeping....

He again concentrates on naira's face..

Really she is a deadly combination of softness and fearless.She is a fairy and at the same time sherni too.She is living example of beauty with brain.Thanks god this combination is mine.

He kissed her forehead gently.

Good morning sherni

And he promised to himself that

Jab bhi hum kiss  karenge maine chahta hu ke tum bhi utni feel ke saath karo...aur apni marzi se karo...(guruji)

I promise the day is coming very soon..

By thinking this he blushes...

He untangles himself from her clutch...

He can't take away his eyes from naira....

When you are sleeping I can talk with you,can stare at you without any blinking but....

Kartik stop complaining... Just focus on your mission..

Aggar ye jagg gayi na and tuj e asei dekhi ge toh sherni roop on kar degi...  aur tuje kachha kha jaygei...

Naira has no class today but kartik has...So he wakes up early.

He makes food for them...

When naira wakes up she sees kartik is not in the bed.She frowns...Seeing the clock she gets a big jhatka...

Omg...It's 11 A.M.How can I sleep so long time???And where is kartik???He hurriedly gets up from the bed and searched kartik all over the house...

There is a chit in dining table.

Very very good morning my jan...I know you searched me and missed me...Don't miss me so much...

After finishing this boring class I will be back to you...And have a nice day..and my day is already very nice and very fantastic bcoz when I opened my eyes I saw my sherni my lucky charm beside me...

N.B-Plz heat the food in oven..I can only make it.So plz don't judge the food.. judge my love for you.

He makes maggi bread toast for her...

There is a smilie drawing on the maggi...

This brings a wide smiles in her face...

Precap-Who are you?Are you my naira?plz pinch me.

DESIRED VOTE -Same

Author's note

sorry for the short update...I am busy.
However plz complete the desired number.

Stay happy.