20- The Proper Proposal

Author's Note: ^ Rings of Dragos as the picture.

LAST CHAPTER OF THIS PART!! I'm gonna cry. *Bursts into fountain of tears*

Okay, so I'm super angry right now because my exam got cancelled since the President of China decided to drop down upon our heads *growl*. Now it's been pushed all the way to May 1. In my rage, I ended up updating so you guys can make me feel better. I SPENT FIVE DAYS PREPARING FOR THAT DANG PAPER!! *Sobs in a corner*

Oh and I have a practical right before that exam.

Chapter 20

Myeesha was about to follow her brother when Za'yaal grabbed her hand. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um, my brother-"

"He's had you for twenty years. I think that gets me at least one car ride over him."

Musa frowned and pulled Myeesha towards him. "You're not married to her. Don't act so friendly."

"Musa-"

"Well, here's some news for you," Za'yaal smirked. "We're getting married."

Musa's mouth dropped open. "What?"

Myeesha was uneasy. "Moosie, can we talk about this later?"

"No. I want to know what the hell is going on."

"Musa, please," her hazel eyes were wide as she looked around the dark area. "This place is scaring me."

Za'yaal glared at him and Musa instantly felt guilty.

"Sorry, raspberry. You're right. We should talk about this afterwards."

"It's okay," she squeezed his hand. "And yes, I'd love to talk to you."

"So it's decided!" Shifa jumped out of the Prado. "Musa, Myeesha, you guys sit here and I'll move over with Tyron and Ash."

Before they could protest, she was already closing the door. Musa sighed and got into the car, followed by Myeesha. Midas and Za'yaal took the front seats and the twins sat in the back. Myeesha was rather tired from the day's events and leaned her head against Musa's shoulder. She felt drowsy and let out a small yawn before closing her eyes. Musa, thinking she was asleep, unleashed his anger at Za'yaal.

"You think you can sink my sister into your web of lies?" He demanded. "You have another thing coming. She is not going to marry you and mix up in all of this."

"First of all, your sister already agreed to marry me and second of all, who makes you the boss of what she does?" Za'yaal glared at him through the rearview mirror and Musa glared right back.

"She will not go through with it if I don't give my consent. And believe me, I don't."

"What the fuck is wrong with you, man?" Midas finally snapped. "You break Shifa and me and now you're after Za'yaal and Myeesha too? Get your head out of your ass, you selfish, conceited lame excuse of a human being!"

A small gasp and Musa knew he had been wrong. Myeesha was not asleep. Midas and Za'yaal blanched too, realizing what had just happened.

Oh shit, oh shit.

"Stop the car."

"Mye-"

"Za'yaal, please. Stop the car."

He sighed and did as she said, maneuvering the car to the sidewalk and pressing the brakes. Myeesha opened the door and stepped out. It was cold and she wore only a dress and a thin sweater. All three men ran after her. Za'yaal reached her first, grabbing her arm and pulling her back. They recoiled in shock when they saw her eyes were filled with tears.