1- Seven in Sync

Author's Note: ^ Alternate cover for this part of the book. The background picture kind of shows how it would look if Myeesha was making pudding and Zay baby decided to 'help' her.

THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SECOND PART! WHOOP WHOOP!

WARNING! There WILL be slight mature content in this part! No lemons or even limes really. Just . . . stuff. You'll know. I'll give a little warning for any of you pious people who wanna lower their gazes ;)

Okay, so this part is longer than the previous one and has a lot more complex stuff going on. There are multiple bits mixing in with the main plot; Myeesha and Za'yaal's relationship, Myeesha's family, Ajax and the Gryders, Za'yaal's past, Midas-Shifa-Musa-unknown love square, Irsa's idiocy, etc. etc. So multiple things and I hope none of you get confused. If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask! Ever. Seriously.

JAZAKAMULLAHU KHAIRAN KATHEERA for the AMAZING response of the previous part! You guys took me all the way to #18 and gave me a total of 15.2K reads which is SERIOUSLY more than enough for me. A lot of people say I should get more reads and frankly, I'M JUST REALLY HAPPY WITH THE FAMILY I HAVE! So, Jazakillah for your comments, reads, votes, adds, follows- everything. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! MWUAAAH!*
Oh and we got a baby for my rabbit. She was lonely so we bought her a wittle baby bunny to keep company :)

You might have noticed I kept the summary and first chapter of the previous part blank on dedications. Those dedications will go to the best of my readers, the ones who stuck with me through it all and pushed me forward. Similarly, I will be keeping this chapter's dedication blank too.

Thank you for all the people who sent in amazing messages asking about my health and my baby bunny. Thank you to those who replied to my note on my profile.

Chapter 1- Seven in Sync

Midas, Shifa, Musa, Za'yaal, Tyron and Myeesha gathered in the kitchen while Ashton, Adam, Yusuf and Keith went off to the bar downstairs. Za'yaal was already halfway through the pudding when the others arrived. Midas rolled his eyes when he saw his best friend gobbling away on the sweet dish. Myeesha sat next to him, eating a simple meal of French fries, steak and boiled vegetables. Surprisingly, Ruhayl sat in her lap, eating a banana. The first thing she had done after discussing their upcoming wedding was to fetch her baby brother. He clung to her like super glue, refusing to leave even when Musa entered and tried to give him a hug. Musa sat on his sister's other side, Midas grabbing the stool beside Za'yaal, Shifa in front of Musa and Tyron standing near the fridge and cupboards, rifling around for snacks. He returned to the island with a pack of cans and loads of junk food.

"So, what are we talking about first?"

"What happened to Myeesha," Za'yaal answered and turned to her. "Can you talk about it?"

She rubbed Ruhayl's forehead while thinking. "I don't remember much. I was in my room praying and one of the guards said you were calling for me. I walked out with him and then I felt a sting on my shoulder. When I woke up, I was in that room. A man came to see me and he . . ." she paused.

"He pulled off my veil."

"What?" Both Za'yaal and Musa shrieked.

"Um, yes, well, he left soon after and then you came. Nothing else happened."

Za'yaal gritted his teeth. "Who was he? Did he say a name?"

"No. He looked like that man though, Ajax. I think he was his son. He had light hair, almost bronze-colored. And blue eyes."

Za'yaal frowned in though. "I think I know him. He was there that day."

"You know what, I was thinking this is too easy," Tyron spoke up. "I mean, it's almost as if they wanted us to go in there and get Myeesha back but I have no idea why. Gryders are certainly no morons. They're cunning and sly. This was just too easy."