Full Summary- Part II

I give you . . . Part II- A Relation That Destroys

"I was wondering the same," Midas said. "I drew up a conclusion though and I think the only reason they did this was to figure out how important Myeesha is in the Heir's life."

Realization dawned upon Za'yaal and he slammed his fist on the table. "Shit. You're right."

"What, they're going to use my sister now?" Musa demanded. "What the hell?"

"Musa, calm down," Myeesha placed a hand over his. "I got involved willingly."

Musa's gaze softened. "I can't see you hurt, raspberry."

"And I swear on my life they won't even lay a finger on her," Za'yaal growled, his angry glare meeting Musa's.

The Game is over. Myeesha won. The prize is hers. But is she prepared for the hardships, pain, grief, enmity, and torture that come with the title of being Lady of Dragos? It won't be easy. Definitely not. Then again she has the support of the Heir, his right-hand man, his personal guard . . . and her twin?

She has two choices.

Take the title and risk her life. Or refuse it and go back to her safe little cottage.

Become the Heir's wife, who is willing to lay the world at her feet. Or select her twin, who's been there for her all her life.

Which relation will she choose? And which will she destroy?

******

Za'yaal has his secrets. Most of them which have already been put out on the table. He claims to be indifferent towards his father's betrayal and abandonment. But is that the truth? Does he really not care about the man whom his mother loved, the man who he used to adore and look up to?

What if his nightmares come back to haunt him?

Will he accept such a relation in his anguished grief, or will he destroy it?