Relationship Rookie

Warning 🍋 lemon 🍋Enjoy!

"Babe are you sure you want to be here while I'm giving Tails some lessons"

"I'm not gonna be in the way"

She said as she simply hop on to the wood in the ceiling and she simply laid down to relax, placing her arm underneath her head. She close her eyes to take a small nap but listen closely to the conversation.

"All right then, let's get started. Alright, first things first. When talking to women, you gotta play it cool. Don't let her know you're interested."

Shade picked up one eye lid to look down at her boyfriend and raised an eyebrow but remain silent. Tails writes in his journal.

"Play it cool. Got it."

"Now, if you do strike up a conversation, be sarcastic and always have a one-liner ready. Allow me to demonstrate. I've hired a local actor to play the part of a girl because someone didn't want to be a part of it"

He said a bit louder to Shade who simply ignored him. The Comedy Chimp, who is dressed like a girl, walks in.

"I gotta fire my agent"

He said to himself as he walks up to Sonic, who is leaning against the beam of his house.

"Hi, Sonic!"

"Sup?"

"Would you like to accompany me to a movie and/or show?"

Sonic crosses his arms.

"Not sure I have the time."

"Is is something I said or... or did?"

Comedy Chimp puts both his hands over Sonic's right arm.

"Because I can change!"

"Nah, it's cool. I'm just... super swamped. Can't be tamed, born to run. You know how it is."

Sonic said as he unfolds his arms.

"Well, maybe we can get a lime ricky at the local mall chap sometime!"

"Yeah... maybe. Look, I gotta bounce, catch you on the flipside, babe."

Comedy Chimp waves at Sonic with his left arm.

"Call me! We could be happy together! Oh, I have no dignity."

Comedy Chimp walks away. Tails writes down what he saw in his Hello Doggie journal.

"Works every time"

Tails nods his head.

"Yes"

He said as he happily ran off. Shade soon jumped down as she looked to her boyfriend with a smirk.

"I can't believe you actually filled his mind with that crap"

"What are you talking about? It totally works. How do you think you got with me in the first place"

Shade raised an eyebrow in amusement.

"Don't forget this relationship all started with mating season, stud"

"Yeah right. You know you wanted me"

"Keep telling yourself that"

She said as she headed to the kitchen. Sonic smirk as he followed up behind her as she was busy cutting up an apple. Sonic placed his hands on the counter as Shade was stuck in between. Sonic gently pressed his growing bulge against Shades round butt cheeks. Shade immediately stop cutting and was about to turn around but Sonic held her in place.

"Let's have a little fun"

He whispered to her ear before gently kissing her shoulder to her back and then to her neck. As he was showering her with kisses he never stopped his rubbing up against her.

"Let me see what you have hiding underneath your shorts"

He said as he motion for Shade to bend over as he pulled down her shorts.

"Beautiful"

He said huskily as he removed his gloves to suck on his fingers to make it wet before pressing it against Shade's opening one by one. Each thrust and stretch created a moan and a groan to erupt from Shade's throat. She was panting and looking back to Sonic with lust in her eyes.

"Hurry"

She whined caused Sonic to smirk.

"How badly do you want it?"

He asked as he drop down his manhood and gave it a good stroke.

"Sooo bad, please...fuck me"

She pleaded as she flatten her ears down to her head as a sign to Sonic that she's submitting herself to him. Sonic turn her around until she was facing him before lifting her up until she sat on the edge of the counter. Shade spread her legs wider as Sonic got in between and gently nudge the tip of his cock to her stretched pussy. Shade was looking down in anticipation but felt a hand grabbed her chin forcing her to look up at her boyfriend. Sonic looked to her lustfully as he leaned down to press his lips to hers and at the same time he pushed inside her. Shade pulled away from the kiss as she threw her head back at the pain and soon a moan followed as Sonic pulled out and thrusted back in. The rhythm  continued, Shade wrap her legs around Sonic to bring him closer as she held on to him. Shade groan as she felt she was going to come soon. Shade bit Sonic's shoulder to keep herself from crying out as she came. Sonic continue to thrust inside her wet core as he came soon after. The held each other as they panted and were sweating from their action.

"Are you okay?"

Sonic asked once he caught his breathe. Shade continue holding on to her boyfriend.

"Yeah"

She answered quietly.

"Did I hurt you?"

He asked in slight concern. Shade moved her head off his shoulder to look at him with a slight smirk.

"I just have one question"

"What is it?"

He asked.

"Is that all you got?"

She asked causing Sonic to chuckle as he pulled out slightly before pushing back in causing Shade to gasp in surprise.

"Does that answer your question?"

He asked smirking.

"You want to test it out?"

"Test out what?"

"Your hammock. I have a few ideas that we can try on it"

"Ooh what ever you want baby"

He said as he pulled out. Shade hop off the counter and looked to see cum splatter on the counter and her abandoned apple slices.

"Should we clean up first?"

He asked. Shade lick her lips seductively as she grab her slice of apple and swipe it on some cum before eating it in front of Sonic.

"And get rid of my snack? I don't think so"

A/N Rate and Comment