Blue Envy

Song Lyric! Enjoy!

"I'm worried that my days as the town's biggest hero are numbered"

Sonic said as he placed back and forth as Shade simply watched him while sitting on the rock.

"Who cares"

She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Me. I care, this is about my reputation babe and I'm standing here letting it slip through my fingers"

He said as he showed his glove hands to her. Shade pushed him away and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I didn't ask you to come"

"Well...no but I needed someone to talk to and someone that understands me"

"Then might I suggest we do something about it"

"Like what?"

"Tell the guy to scram"

"Yeah I already tried that but everyone sees me as the bad guy because he's way cooler than me and did I forgot to mention the town kicked me out over a bet. He even took over my friends especially Tails"

Shade rolled her eyes as she stood up from the rock.

"Pff let's do this my way and just follow my lead"

She said sternly.

*Town*

Swifty gasp as he saw Sonic hanging around with another hedgehog that was beautiful. Swifty walked up to Shade checking her out and got closer to her to whisper in her ear.

"I think you and I should get out of here and maybe spend some quality time together"

Sonic let out a growl as he saw Swifty was trying to be seductive to his girlfriend. Shade simply rolled her eyes as she scoffs.

"Are you sweet talkin’ me? All’a that chitchat’s gonna getcha hurt…"

She whispered back to Swifty.

"Ooh feisty, I like that"

"Oh yeah. Then you're gonna love this"

She said as she made a turbo spin as she hit him causing him to hit a couple of palm trees before getting knocked out.

"Shade that was awesome"

Sonic said proudly.

"Yes I know, they don't call me a knock out for nothing"

"I think I got it from here babe"

"Yeah yeah, I'm gonna go take a nap"

She said walking away from a smirking Sonic.

'Hmmm I wonder how Shade would react if she got jealous'

Sonic thought.

*Few Days Later*

Sonic smirk as he hid behind a tree to see Shade and some girls from the village gather around at the beach to talk. Shade couldn't help but frown in confusion as to why Sonic was hiding but as the conversation began she quickly put the pieces together.

'He's trying to get me jealous? Well two could play at that game'

She thought with a smirk as she decided to play her role.

"Stay away from my boyfriend!"

"Well your boyfriend kept flirting with me, it's not my fault he finds me more attractive. Besides who wouldn't find him attractive"

Perci said.

"Sonic and I have been going on a few dates, that should actually mean something"

Amy said including into the conversation.

"Are you trying to fight? Come on then, bring it on bitches!"

Shade said getting into a fighting stance. Sonic quickly took that as a cue to step in as he got behind his girlfriend.

"Shade calm down"

Sonic said pulling Shade back. Shade straighten out her jacket and cleared her throat before looking to Sonic with a grin.

"Is that what you wanted to see?"

She asked before walking away leaving Sonic stunned leaving the girls to walk away from him as soon as Shade threaten them. Sonic soon followed Shade back into the forest where they continue the conversation.

"I don't care"

"Yes you do"

"You think I honestly care about your date with Amy? Do you think I care about you flirting with the twins? Well I have newsflash for ya, I don't give a flying fuck about it"

"But you said..."

"Fuck what I said you don't mean shit then and you don't mean shit now"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm done. Our time together was fun but you've gotten boring and always have been."

"Shade, can I at least explain myself"

He said sadly.

"Sure, it's not gonna make a difference"

"I guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand but I still need love 'cause I'm just a man"

Shade shook her head in disbelief as she crossed her arms over her chest as Sonic continued.

"I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?"

He asked as he stretched out his hand to her but Shade continue to simply glare at him.

"Won't you stay with me? Cause you're all I need"

"This ain't love, it's clear to see"

Shade said to him with a smirk. Sonic was surprise as he felt tears fell from his cheeks.

"Why am I so emotional?"

He asked to himself causing Shade to laugh for the first time catching him by surprise.

"It's not a good look, gain some self-control and deep down I know this never works"

Shade said with a smile. Sonic sadly looked down.

"Maybe to you but I tried. I brought you to meet my friends that are like family to me. I thought you were better than Shadow, I thought..."

He said but Shade cut him off.

"You were way off base. I was never happy. I stood with you because I thought you would be worthy for me instead you bore me. You bore me! You were suppose to be different, suppose to be worthy but you put me to sleep like everything else, is a little bit of excitement too much to ask for?!"

She yelled with a grin.

"I figured. It's honestly my first time actually seeing you smile and laugh for real, now that our time is over"

He said sadly.

"Sayonara, Sonic the Hedgehog"

Shade said with a smirk as she turn around her back towards him. Sonic turn around as he walked out of the forest. Once Sonic left, Shade let out a sigh but soon gasp as she felt slight pain in her stomach.

"Maybe it was that chilli dog I ate"

She said to herself as she headed up to the waterfall.

A/N Rate and Comment