Mystery

Enjoy!

*Day One Night Time*

"Where did Sonic ran off too?"

Amy asked curious as she just witnessed Sonic zoom by.

"I'm not exactly sure where he goes at night, he's mostly quiet about it. It's been happening for months now"

Tails said nonchalantly.

"What?! Until now you say something! What if he gets hurt?!"

"I'm sure Sonic can take care of himself, besides if he needed help then he would contact us"

*Day Two Night Time*

"There he goes again"

Amy pointed out.

"Maybe he's taking care of a secret family and doesn't want us to know about it"

Sticks said in thought. Amy gasp in shock.

"That's absurd, Sonic would never do that I mean he would tell us because we're his best friends"

Amy argued.

"That's why it's called a secret"

*Day Three Night Time*

"When exactly did this started?"

Amy asked curiously. Tails thought for a moment as he recollect his thoughts.

"Hmmm it would have to be around the time Shadow came by and asked to see him in private"

"Shadow!!!"

Stick, Amy and Knuckles yelled in shock.

*Day Four Night Time*

"I can't take this anymore. I say let's follow him"

Amy said sternly.

"Are you sure we should do this?"

Knuckles asked.

"Of course I'm sure. Friends shouldn't keep secrets from each other, right?"

"Right"

The team said together as they left the house and headed to follow Sonic's location. They soon found themselves at a part of the Island they never knew before.

"Looks kind of spooky"

Tails said nervously as he looked into the deep dark forest.

"Come on, this is no time to be afraid. Sonic is in there and I think it's time we find out what he's been hiding all these months"

Amy said standing tall. They continue to walk into the dark creepy forest.

"That's far enough. Stand down"

Said a deep yet soothing voice causing Tails, Amy, Sticks and Knuckles to freeze on the spot.

"Shadow?! What are you doing here?"

"I said stand down"

He said sternly as he jump down from the tree.

"Do what he says"

Said a voice as they saw someone emerging from the shadows and we're surprise to see Sonic as he walked up beside Shadow.

"I guess the cat's out of the bag"

Sonic said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head. Shadow looked to Sonic as he rolled his eyes crossing his arms over his chest.

"What's going on Sonic? What are you doing with Shadow? In the middle of the dark forest"