Dark Sonic?

Warning🍋 lemon 🍋 & Gore!Enjoy!

Sonic was relaxing at the beach trying to get his mind off Shade. Chase was spending time with his mother since she has gotten use to him and might even actually love her son now. Sonic let out a deep sigh letting the ocean breeze go through his fur. The moment was interrupted as Shadow walked up to him.

"Yes?"

He asked.

"Let's talk"

He said before running off. Sonic frown before running after him. They soon arrived to an isolated desert next to a nearby cliff.

"What are we doing here?"

Sonic asked as he lift up his sunglasses and placed it on top of his head.

"Do you still love Shade?"

He asked.

"Of course I do, she's the mother of my child...I...but she doesn't love me"

He said quietly.

"Listen up Slowpoke, I'm only going to help you this once because you helped me. I'm going to help you win Shade's heart but you'll have to do what I say"

He said sternly. Sonic look to him in surprise and nodded his head.

"I'll do anything"

"Good. Now, I want you to get angry, tap into your hate"

He said causing Sonic to raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Say what?"

"Do it"

"I can't"

"Yes you can"

"No you don't understand, I'm familiar with the Dark....it happen before"

Sonic said nervously.

"It's the only way to win Shade's heart"

He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"There has to be another way"

He said sadly.

"Whatever, I offered my help and you refuse to cooperate. Just leave"

"Shadow..."

"Just go before I make you leave"

He threaten. Sonic goes home in disappointment. He sat on the couch as he thought about what Shadow said and decided to concentrate deep inside himself. Flashes of people being angry at him, Eggman's constant attacks, his friends ignoring him because of Swifty. Sonic open his eyes as he angrily stared at the ground. He felt his body began to tremble with rage.

*Shadow & Shade*

"What are we doing here?"

Shade asked carrying Chase in her arm.

"You'll see"

Shadow said with a smirk. Shade frown as she look to the window and gasp in shock to see Sonic's normal color turning into a shade of dark blue.

"Is that..."

"It is"

"What did you do?"

"He needed a little push. So tell me what do you think?"

He asked. Shade couldn't keep her eyes off Sonic the aura surrounding him had her mesmerized.

"He's perfect"

She whispered quietly as she looked to him dreamily.

'I never saw this side of him before'

She thought lovingly.

"I suggest you start getting ready and I'll take care of Chase"

Shadow suggested as he quickly left. Shade was about to follow but stop to take one last look at Sonic with a smile before running off.

*In The Forest*

Shade stood standing near the water waiting for a sound but nothing ever came. She let out a disappointed sigh as she made her her way to the tree and heard a whistle causing her to look up and was surprise to see Sonic laying down on the tree branch looking down at her with a evil smile.

"Waiting for someone?"

He asked his voice deeper than expected. Shade looked up to him with a smirk as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Maybe. I love the new look"

She said walking away from him causing him to jump down from the tree landing right in front of her.

"So this actually does it for you?"

He asked with a grin.

"It actually makes me want you"

She answered seductively walking towards him just a few centimeters away.

"I thought you didn't want me?"

Dark Sonic asked with a smirk. Shade smiled up at him as she ran her hand up and down his chest.

"I know you're thinking I'm heartless and cold but really I was just protecting your innocence and your soul"

"You couldn't be more wrong"

He said before leaning down and was about to capture Shade's lips until the sound of a crack in the woods caused him to growl as he moved away. Shade and Dark Sonic growl at the direction the sound came from. Dark Sonic looked to Shade.

"I'll be right back"

"Don't take too long"

She said lowly with a smirk. As Shade quickly made herself comfortable she sat adjusted her jacket and quickly looked up as she heard someone clear their throat. Her mouth drop as she saw Dark Sonic standing there glove hands and mouth covered with blood and in one hand carrying a head before throwing it to the side causing Shade to smile brightly. Dark Sonic immediately walked up to Shade and pulled her into a heated kiss as the blood stain also covered her mouth and arms from where Sonic was holding her in place. They soon separated as they panted for air.

"That is hot"

She said excited. Dark Sonic smirk as he roughly grabbed Shade by the arms and pushed her to the grass before climbing on top of her.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on ya"

He said huskily.

"I wasn't counting on it"

She said with a grin. Sonic roughly spread her legs apart and was surprise to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

"You were already waiting for me, weren't you?"

He asked as he thrusted his fingers dry inside her.

"I...I didn't w-want to waste...time"

She said through the moans. Once fully stretched, Sonic removed his fingers and at the same time drop down as he stroke his manhood. He gently pushed the head in before pushing in all the way causing Shade to scream and moan.

"So hot"

Sonic hissed as Shade gasp.

"Fuck!"

She yelled as he began thrusting with extreme force causing her to bleed from the dryness. Dark Sonic ignored the red liquid oozing out of her opening and continue to fuck her as his life depends on it. Shade was scream throwing her head side to side, the more pain she was in, the more pleasure.

A/N Rate and Comment