Chapter: 6 Sparks Flying with Endorphins

Chapter: 6

"Did you find anything else out?" I asked the woman as we stood in the living room with me lending on the back of the couch with an easy smile on my lips as the beautiful exotic woman stood in front of me

"Did you find anything else out?" I asked the woman as we stood in the living room with me lending on the back of the couch with an easy smile on my lips as the beautiful exotic woman stood in front of me. My eyes slipped down her body, taking in her curves, the way that the floral dress hugged her and the leggings that clasp her long legs, her boots coming to knee-high as she wore a leather jacket. She wore her reddish-brown hair in a braid that lay comfortable over her shoulder. 

Her beautiful caramel eyes thoughtfully narrow on me while tilting her head to the side as it seems that she was taking me in too as I wore a casual blue t-shirt, jeans, some shoes, and a black jacket as it was cold outside. My blonde hair was perfectly combed out as well as it was long in the front and short on the sides and the back as well. "Nothing that we don't know already, but it unusual that he hasn't made a move. What is he waiting for?" 

"For me to claim you?" The words came out of my mouth before I had a chance to stop them, but they were out there as she gave an amused smirk that spread across her lips. It lit up her features as she was utterly beautiful and to know that this woman was mine. She was my mate and standing here before me in all of her glory. It would be better if she were naked and I could see all of her. 

Instead of answering me, she came closer to me and press herself against me. It sent such a rush through me that I didn't realize that I had stopped breathing. She felt so right and fit perfectly against me. I didn't dare touch her nor make a move as I didn't want her running off. We have made baby steps so far, but I didn't push her. "Do I need to remind you? Patience, my dear one." She murmured to me. 

"You make it so hard for me to resist you," I smirk at her. 

"You poor thing." She purred to me clearly enjoying our banter as I place my hands on her waist while bringing her closer to me. 

"Only to you my dear one." A grin spread across my lips while she seems to be pleased by that as well. We have been taking it one step at a time and even though I managed to make some progress with her. She manages to take two steps back. So, I let her make the moves even though my mouth tends to run wild when she is around. I blame my wolf. It's his fault that I say the things that I do especially when I am with her. She is my mate. The only one that was meant for me. 

She leans down and places a soft kiss against my cheek as my entire body was burning. Her breath tickles my ear as her soft seductive voice washes over my eardrums, "You are impulsive as you are impatient, but I can live with that." 

A soft growled escaped from my lips as I tighten my hold on her and then she was pushing me back over the couch. I tumble over on it, but she came with me as well. We landed in a very awkward position as her lips were only inches away from mine and her eyes were wide open. I had frozen as I wasn't sure if it was her that push me down or if I had accidentally had to push myself over the edge of the couch, but yet here we are in a position that I like very much. She gave me a cat-like grin and I gave her a sheepish one as my ears pick up a familiar voice, "Donovan, we need you-"