The day I lost ya.

< What does it mean? > I mumble,my fingers glued to the each other,watching Zach standing in front of me,while I hold a little ring .
3 hours before
< I'm sorry > he says <about what happened yesterday.> 
I keep whipping and crying at the edge of my bed curling my knees at my chest.
When we get back from the bar he told me he was sorry a billion of times .But even though he caressed me and bought me a bunch of red roses I couldn't pretend nothing happened.He was someone that both dazzled and dizzyed me.He wa like a lit fire brushing and rampling,he was a red carpet darling at the moment,he was plain Zachary standing four feet in one sock,he was Zach on the dotten line and The boss at work,but in my arms he was always my purest lover.
But I couldn't deny he was stretching me,ruining my mind and playing with my heart I don't doubt he does not love me,but it is what it is an his bhaviour is getting worst.
I loved him the most but this affection scared the hell out of me.
<What are you thinking about,babe?> he questions me
<Nothing,just I love you > But I may run away from you.
<I love you too> his voice burning in pain and panic
<Zach?> my voice is lighf and emotionless
<Baby,Lets go to the beach > he suddnly propose
<Why?> I'm abouf to run away.
<Baby,maybe the pool?> he insisist watching me like he is going to beg me in a minute
<Fine> I mumble distracted from his blue jeans
<Where did you my white shirt ? > He smirks at me
<I'm wearing it,Z> I pull it away leaving my red bra beinv notable to him
<Thank you,baby> he giggle and caresses my left shoulder.
We put my yellow bag into his fashionable mercedes and drive us to the nearest pool,there's no one there and we're all alone,Zach looks at me before unzipping my floral dress leaving my costume on my unslim body.
<You are a queen> he whispers touching my hips.
I push him away and go pouring me a drink,while I'm at the bar I hear a spalsh in the water and I can see his blonde hair getting wet,before he goes out from the bottom and opens his eyes pointed at me.
<Love you> he says with his lips.
I don't replay,keep looking at him.
< My lover> I think.
<I can't stop thinking about him> I keep thinking.
<I love you> I still think.
My mind is at war with my heart and every beat is more and more painful while I watch him swimming and kissing the water,his hands driving throught thewaves make me think at the way  I touches me,the way I kisses me or hugs me.I can't leave this man an before I realize it I find myself being put in the water.Strong hands holding me,while I feel like sinking,he picks me up and places me in front of his visage,the way he looks at me,I can'stop being attracted at the way He looks like.I live this man and I can't stop being in love with him,he is erything I trully want and if he is made to save me to not make me sink?I do not think about this,while croccodiles swim around us I kiss him,and he kisses me back and there is nothing wrong with the pleasure of this moment.
<My love> I finally say <I'll never  leave you> he drowns me down to the black of the pool an the center of his love.

3 hours later

Zachary is sleeping and I'm sat in a chair watching him,my hair are dropping water and my black lycra is glued to my body.

<Love you> I say even if he won't listen me.

I stand up and find his jean left near the door bell,and I pick them up bending them,but a wedding ring rolls down the floor.