2 | Miss Attitude

Chapter 2 - Miss Atitude

Marinette's POV

I began my journey of trying to find my boyfriend's apartment.

You may think I had forgotten about my bags but I haven't. The staff of the school brought our stuff to the apartment reception.

It's our job to collect it from there and take it to our rooms.

I appreciate them taking my bags because I don't have the strength to do it alone.

I barely have any muscles.

I'm also a bit small.

Just a bit.

Yeah like 5'3

Okay why are you exposing me conscience?

Cause I can. Literally everyone else is 5'6 and above

Okay but my height is not my fault I just took my mothers genes.

And at least I grew. When I was 14 I was 4'11. Now I'm 5'3. I've grown 4 inches in 3 years.

That's decent

As I innocently walked through the streets trying to mind my business, a blonde boy walked into me causing me things to fall on the floor.

What's up with the blonde's harassing me today?

"You should watch where you're going."  The blonde boy snapped as he started to walk away.

Okay, someone has an attitude.

"Umm excuse me?" I  called out to the blonde boy. "Don't continue walking while I'm talking to you." I shouted as I collected my things.

The boy stopped walking and chuckled lowly. "You should watch who your talking to young girl"

"And you should watch where you're going." I snapped back.

Okay pur. But where the hell is this confidence coming from?

I have no clue. Probably because I'm tired of people treating me like trash.

"Someone has an attitude." He smirked. "You must be new, I haven't seen you around."

I glared at the boy, "So?"

"Where do you think you're going miss attitude?" The boy chuckled.

Ooo we have a nickname already.

Okay, he knew he was annoying me.

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. I didn't have time for this drama. I had somewhere to be. "I am going to visit my boyfriend."

I could tell the boy was holding in a laugh."You have a boyfriend? Well I feel sorry for him having to put up with someone like you."

Oh damn.

Wow he really went there.

"Wow, you're rude." I scoffed.

"Tell me something I don't know." he smirked "What's his name?"

Why does he want to know?

I raised my brows. "His name is Luka."

"You mean the one with blue hair?" He asked with a mischievous smile developing on his face.

I swear this boy is testing my patience.

"Yes."

He laughed and when he calmed down he smirked.  "Tell me how that one goes darling." He then left me standing confused and annoyed.