11 | Realisation

Chapter 11 - Realisation

Adrien's POV

(Before the Nightmare)

Once I walked Marinette to her apartment, I immediately called my butler.

I had some unfinished business to deal with.

I asked where my butler was and Immediately got into my Mercedes Benz and drove to his location.

I had to visit my new friends after all.

When I arrived there, I saw the 3 boys tied in handcuffs.

Where the hell did my butler find handcuffs from?

I smirked at the boys as they looked up at me in fear. I knew for a fact that my father wouldn't have been pleased that these three idiots decided to beat me up days before I was supposed to model the autumn collection.

To be honest I didn't want to actually harm them. There was no point and quite frankly it wouldn't entertain me.

There are many other punishments I could give them.

"Looks like we meet again." I chuckled as I examined their scared faces.

"Adrien sir, we're sorry. Please don't harm us."

"I'm not that cruel." I smirked. "I have a better punishment for you anyways.

"Gabriel Agreste will deal with you. And I know your punishment won't be very nice, especially since you tried to sabotage his company." I smirked again.

"But we never tried to sabotage him." One of the boys spoke.

"You're a funny dude." I laughed. "I expect my money back by the way."

I nodded at my butler before going back to my car. I decided to take my grey Mercedes Benz for once. I barely used it but I decided to take it out for a drive.

You should probably give that car away or sell it.

Maybe I will.

Once I got back to my garage, I parked my car and then went to my apartment.

It was now 10pm. I went to take a quick shower before getting myself ready for bed.

I read the messages Natalie had sent me concerning my next modelling project. Since It was a collection, I would be spending a couple days away from school.

Hallelujah

Which also meant a couple days away from her.

Unfortunately.

My mind started wandering off to the day I spent with Marinette. She surprisingly took care of me. I didn't expect her to but she did.

I owe her for that.

I found myself dozing off to sleep with a certain princess stuck in my head.

-

While I was peacefully asleep, my phone began to ring. At first I ignored the ringing but after a while I opened my eyes to shut it off. When I saw it was Marinette calling me I was shocked.

It was 2am yet she was calling me? What was she doing awake?

I immediately answered the phone and when I heard her crying, I immediately put some clothes on and went straight to her apartment.

I found her on her bed hugging her legs whilst tears were streaming down her face.

My poor princess.