Chapter [15]

The songs for this chapter are:

-The Man: Ed Sheeran

-Are We Electric: The Kooks

-I Know You: Skylar Grey

Selena's POV

"But will craziness ever be enough?" I ask.

What am I even doing?

I just had sex with Justin. I am so messed up, we are so messed up. What kind of normal couple does this?

That's right. We aren't normal.

As I lay in his arms I can't help but feel giddy. I want to push on his chest and kick him out of my bed. But I can't. I physically can't.

Justin tilts his head to look at me, "I didn't break up with you because I wanted to."

Yeah, right?

"Someone told you to break up with me?" I want to roll my eyes at my hazel eyed boy and his lies that I constantly fall for. But I don't.

Every inch of me trembles from his touches and I can't believe yesterday I awoke in Dylan's arms like I had fallen asleep.

I'm certain he pushed me out of that tree.

He must have. I am clumsy but that was no accident on my part.

There is a large bruise that coats my cheek in blue clusters and my body has felt out of the ordinary, but with Justin it's all better.

I can breathe without holding my breath.

I know any second now when he notices how my complexion has changed, it will lead to something else entirely, but for now I pull his body closer to mine.

Justin doesn't protest either. We are touching from toes to the tops of our heads, and I couldn't be happier.

"I can't tell you who told me to stay away from you, it's for the better-" Justin says softly but I lift my head up from his chest.

I furrow my brow, "You can't tell me?"

Justin shakes his head, "No, can we just cuddle please? I've missed you so much." He reaches for me but I push myself back away from his reach.

If I were any part of my younger self I would have covered my bare chest but now I don't.

I sit toward the end of my bed, away from Justin, naked.

"You're not touching me until you talk to me." I say strongly.

He sighs, but not before a tiny smirk breaks through as his eyes find themselves over my whole body.

I place my hands in my lap, casting my gaze down until the bed dips as Justin sits up.

My skin still burns with the reminder of what Justin can do to me, and it makes my cheeks rage. The blush creeps up from my jawline and even in the midst of the dark Justin laughs.

"I know you're blushing, Selena."

"I'm not." I lie and Justin tilts his head to the side, examining my face further.

I almost don't notice it when his fingers raise to point at my face, "What's that?"

Almost as if by instinct, my fingers fly up to cover my cheek as I lean further back. Justin continues to come closer and I push his hand away to which he pushes further, this time, standing up to turn on the light. The second my whole room fills with light, I dive into my sheets to cover myself.