Sorry

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. Maybe it doesn't feel too long to you, but it is for me.

I just have been super busy and it's been difficult to get in time to write a chapter. I have tons and tons more to write so don't worry, Take Me 2 is nowhere near being finished.

If my updates have been a little boring and uneventful, I apologize too. I'm sorry if my writing has gone down hill, it's just the end of the school year makes me more lazy and just ready for summer.

Who else gets that feeling?

Summer is so close!!

And so is Asher's funeral; just a little sneak peak into the future.

I've been thinking about it, and since I don't have enough time right now to write a whole chapter, I will spend most of this week answering any questions about the future of this book. Basically any questions you have for the future I will answer.

Who reads Dark and Dangerous Love by Molly Night?

Well, if you do, you will know what I am talking about next. Her little interview she did with her characters was adorable! I loved it! If any of you read it, did you love it as well? She is an amazing author!

If any of my readers who are reading this haven't heard of Dark and Dangerous Love by Molly Night, you need to check it out because that girl is my role model!

This might sound like I'm copying Molly, but I like I said I don't have enough time right now to update, so I'll answer any questions you have on this book for anyone.

But no, I won't give away the ending.

You little suckers.

I love you all! I hope I haven't bored too many of you with this. Oh well, sometimes you have to listen to the boring stuff first.

Chapter twenty is almost finished, but I won't make any promises since I suck at keeping them...

Kind of like Justin and Selena- oh the irony :)

A lot of my personal feelings and characters are based off of real people or feelings in my life. If you want to know, just ask.

Good night or Good Morning, wherever you are. I love all of you so much!

-Scar

P.S. TAYLOR SWIFTS MUSIC VIDEO FOR BAD BLOOD COMES OUT NEXT SUNDAY AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!! WHOSE GOING TO DIE WITH ME?!?!? I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!

-------

Fan girl moment...we all have those...