Chapter 12

Ok,I have the motivation to do something,let's goooo

Deku's POV
Kacchan growled back at Ochako,making her bare her neck in submission for him.

We stayed there for a few hours before going for a walk around the castle.I had been shown the Dragon stables,the kitchen,the garden(my favorite place) and many others before an alarm blared throughout the kingdom.Katsuki looked at me in panic before grabbing my wrist and dragging me down to the cellars.

He told me to stay in the cellar and to find someone i recoginsed.Many other people were down there,mostly Omega's,children and pregnant woman.They all seemed panicked,like something was wrong,but no one was telling me anything. I looked around for Ochako,finding her attached to Tsuyu and ran over to them.The door to the room shut and Kacchan was gone,presumably to deal with the threat.

It was hard to tell how long we were down there,a few minutes felt like hours in the dark room.Everyone looked up when the door opened,but they quickly began cowering to the back of the room at the sight.The person who had opened the door was someone not welcome in the kingdom,the man who had tried to force me to mate with him multiple times even after I said I was interested,Shoto Todoroki.

I was worried something bad had happened to Kacchan,but before I could ask,gas filled the room and people began passing out around me.I blocked my nose and stopped breathing,but I didn't get the chance to get out the door as I was blocked.I tried to push past to get fresh air,but they kept me there long enough for me to need to breathe.

Everything went dark