Chapter 2

Sorry i havnt uploaded,school gives me a lot of grief.😑

Bakuhoes POV
I rubbed my nose into the omega's neck trying to get him to calm down,but he was being difficult and just wouldn't so I bared my fangs at him.He let out a soft whimper but finally lifted his head and showed me his neck.I have to admit,I would mark him if I could but my mother would literally kill me.(Stupid Bitch)I picked him up and shifted into my wolf.

3rd Person's POV
The sound of bones cracking could be heard for a mile round as the alpha shifted into his sandy blonde wolf.He grabbed the smaller male in his teeth and through him onto his back.He could feel the bloody boy holding his fur a bit too tightly.He began running,trying to shake off the pesky beta that was trying to take the omega from him.

Ochako's POV(she doesn't swear,she belongs in Christian minecraft server)
The fricking alpha took off with Izu!I began feckin sprinting To try and catch up to the alpha.Shifting would take up to much time and even if it didn't there was no way I could catch up with an alpha.I ran as fast as my human legs could take me but it wasn't enough and I began falling behind Izu and the alpha.

I watched the world around me start supplying black dots to my vision.Within a few minutes everything was black and all of my senses were cut off.All except for my hearing.

Bakuhoes POV
I watched as the female beta began to slow down.I slowed my pace and turned around to see that she had passed out and fallen on her ass.I howled for backup and soon enough a red Dragon appeared."Sup Bakubro?"He asked me tilting his head."Found an Omega but the beta passed out".I said shifting back into my human form.

"Take us home shitty hair.I want to go to fucking bed."(me to Pomeranian.Me to.)I put the omega on the ground next to him before getting the beta and putting her on shitty hair.I was about to grab the omega when I heard a soft whimper.I looked around and saw a small purple wolf.I lifted  it onto shitty hair before finally getting my adorable omega off the ground.I jumped onto Kirishima's back with my omega in my arms and signaled for the Dragon to take us back to the castle.