Chapter 4

BAKUGOU'S POV
I snapped at frog face to open up and shortly she peeked her head out the door.She looked confused but moved aside so the beta could get in.I went to follow to talk to them about some stuff but the door was quickly shut on my face.

I let out an unhappy growl and the omega in my arms began to whimper.I began petting his head to get him to stop wiggling around and slowly it worked.I went to walk away but a small whimper alerted me of another omega nearby.I looked around and found that round face had left the puppy in the hallway.

ABOMINATION'S POV
The cute girl left me in the hallway T^T
The alpha growled at the door and on instinct I whimpered.It was on instinct!I swear it wasn't actually me!I'm not a crybaby

BLASTY BOY'S POV(I started writing this part and the Bakugou song started playing on Spotify so that's why it linked up the top!)
I picked up the purple omega and began walking to my room.On the way there I saw glasses near my door looking stupid like usual."Oi,Four-eyes move!"I snapped at him so i could get to my door.He moved aside and I went inside.I played my omega down in my bed and he began hugging my pillow sniffing it,proving to me that he likes my scent.I put the smaller omega on the floor and ordered him to shift.

3RD PERSON'S POV
The small wolf shifted into the ugliest peice of shit that the prince had ever seen.The omega looked at him and stood not baring his neck showing to the alpha that he wouldn't obey him.This of course pissed of the alpha to no extent.He grabbed him by the back of the shirt and  dragged him out of the room.The omega let out a whimper,him knowing he fucked up in front of a prince.