Q & A!

Thankyou to everyone who submitted a question,I'll try to answer all of them,if I miss any sorry,also if any of the @ don't work,comment about it and I'll tag them in the comments

thisdemonlikesanime
how old are they and who is the oldest?
TBH I have no clue.I usually don't bother with ages in my story but we'll say around 16-18.

Cooljag1234
what is your favorite AU?
I like Villain Deku but I also like Fantasy,so it's a hard choice between the two of them.

Seroslefttoenail
Favorite BNHA Character?
Favorite Anime?
My favorite character from BNHA is Katsuki Bakugo.I have a lot of merch that's just the explosion boy and I'll admit,I'm a simp for Lord Explosion Murder.
My favorite anime is probably Haikyuu,it's the one I've watched the most of I'm almost done with season 2 but because I'm busy with school and other stuff like my friends spamming me to join the discord server I don't watch it very often.Saiki K is also good,I watched the last season at my friends house because she had been watching it.

0123456789Kall
What's your gender?
What's your sexuality?
I'm female but people assume I'm male which I find weird.
I'm Asexual but people assume I'm lesbian as both of my sibling came out gay.

shototodoroni4
How old are you?
Sorry but I don't feel comfortable saying that information,but I want everyone to know that my content is not to be sexualized in any way,simply because of an audience of minors could be reading my book,unless I decide to make a lemon,which I will say in the title if I do.

BokuNoHero_Lover
What's your favorite food?
I don't have a favorite food,I'll eat basically anything if I like it at any time,two  of my favorites are Tacos and pizza

KacchanDekuForever
When will Izuku get feelings for Katsuki?
When will Katsuki show his love and affection to Izuku?
I'm not really sure for both answers as I just use whatever ideas pop into my head when I feel like writing,when I do write I do write the entire chapters all at the same time though.