Chapter 7

THIRD PERSON'S POV
The omega had a look on his face that confused the prince,it was like he was about to cry but also looked relieved at the same time.
"What's with that look?"the alpha asked looking at his omega."n-nothing sir!""It's Katsuki to you omega."the alpha growled not liking the fact that his soon to be mate called him sir instead of his name.The broccoli looked at him and nodded feeling threatened by the alpha that stood before him.

"Relax,I didn't mean to sound that pissed"He said as he pulled the omega closer to him.The omega didn't answer and just hugged the alpha.Izuku had figured out that the alpha was wanting to mate with him.He wasn't sure how to feel about the alpha because he had basically kidnapped him from his home,but he had also gotten him away from Prince Shoto,who was wanting to force the omega into marriage.

Meanwhile with Ochako and Tsuyu

Ochako's POV
I looked at the beta that I had learned was aimed Tsuyu.She was pretty friendly and seemed to be a cheerful person.We went for a walk around the castle with her showing me where everything was and told me the area's I wasn't allowed in.There wernt many places that were off limits and the places that were,were for the royal family.We went back to Tsu's room and sat down on the spare bed that was in her room.We looked at each other and she seemed to want to say something,but refrained herself from saying what was on her mind.

If I was being honest she was actually pretty cute,but she would never like someone like me.I was an outcast.Most of the kingdom didn't like me or Izuku,the only ones that did were our families and the few friends that we made.The prince had also taken a liking to Izuku but he hated me becasue for some reason he thought we were dating.My life could of been worse though.At least we got away from there before the prince could force Izu into marrying him.

Don't forget to send in Questions for the Q & A,also sorry for the late update,I've been working on some other stuff  like my drawing.The  picture at the top is one I did,it will be the front cover for my new book,please if you're interested go check it out.It would mean a lot to me.