Meet the Characters

Get acquainted with the campers and head counselors from Camp Phoenix!

Addison "Addy" Bennett ~ The camp's new girl. Addy has had trouble for many years trusting people all thanks to past friendships that have left her feeling unwanted. Her guidance counselor and parents worry about her, ultimately deciding to send her to summer camp. At camp, Addy will navigate new friendships, betrayal and so much more.

Hazel Ross ~ A camp regular. Hazel is a very bubbly girl. She is very smart and knows how to get out of situations logically. She may spend a bit too much time with her nose in a book but when she's not reading, she knows how to have a great time. Hazel plans on making the most of having Addy as her cabin mate this summer and wants Addy to have the best summer ever!

Theodore "Teddy" Wright ~ A camp regular. Teddy eats, lives and breathes summer camp. He loves camp so much that once the summer is over, he can't wait for next summer to begin! A big movie and music fan so watch out cause he'll either be quoting a movie or humming along to a classic song. Teddy plans on making Addy a camp legend (just like how her parents were).

Ethan Taylor ~ A camp regular. Ethan is the camp's trouble maker. Don't get me wrong, he loves camp but oh boy, trouble is his middle name. Ethan is very competitive and will do anything to keep his team from losing. Hazel and Teddy warn Addy of Ethan but he plans on figuring out himself what she's all about.

Michelle and Chris Samuels ~ Camp owners and head counselors. These two are known as camp legends. They've been coming to Camp Phoenix since they were teens. When it was time to pass on the torch of camp ownership, Michelle and Chris were the right pick to carry out the camps legacy. Fellow friends of Addy's parents, Michelle and Chris want Addy to make Camp Phoenix her home away from home.