Loki Scepter

A couple of months after the events that happened in Guardian of the Galaxy vol 1 and vol 2

Alex Pov

We were looking for Loki Scepter. I throw my shield. It hit multiple people. My shield flew back to me. I started beating people up.

I summon clones to help us. I was run next to car that Clint and nat was in. I jump over a barricade. "Shit!" Tony said over comms. "Language." Steve said. I laughed inside.

Who know cap don't like bad words. I saw group of HYDRA agent come towards me. I started to fight them. "Jarvis, what the from view upstairs?"

"The Central building is protected by come kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any Hydra base we've taken." Well damn. And here I thought this was going to be easy.

I was helping Thor with fight them. "Loki's scepter must be here Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Too many Hydra Agents.

I throw my shield at more agents. My shield was flying towards me and I duck. I turn to see a agent on the ground. I walk over to my shield.

"Never sneak up on The Winter Soldier." I pick up my shield. I see a few of my clone walk over to me. "What do you want us to to Alex." One of my clones ask me.

"Keep on fight them. They will be weak soon." They walk away from me. I started to walk back to the fight. But stop walking. I look at my chest to see it glow. What the hell is going on with you mind stone?

"At long last is lasting a little long boys and you too Alex." I laughed a little." Yeah I think we lost the element of surprise." I said

"Yeah the old man is right. We did. They know we are here." I look at Clint. "First of all I'm not that old. Second of all you are the oldest out of all of us. Old men" did he just called me old man.

"Really Clint. I get that I'm old. But old men. I'm a girl. I know I get confused for being a boy. I know I don't have boobies. But I'm fine how my body is. I'm a old lady."

It became a joke that I have no boobies. Sometime I want to punch Clint in the face. But they are my only family. So they can joke about me being boobless.

"Wait a second. No one else is gonna deal with the fact that cap just said language?" Nope I heard it too Tony.

"Language." I mock in Steve voice." I know. Just slip out. Don't mock me Alex" nope I'll do everyday.

"Do you think we can get food after this " I heard a bunch of really Alex. "Hey I get hungry using my a lot powers." I super speed to a bunch of HYDRA agents.

"So is that a no. Because I can make food back at base." No one said anything. "Ok nevermind then"

I went back to fight. I see Clint get knock down. I ran over to him "You didn't see that coming?" I watch the boy super speed away.

Next thing I know Clint was hurt on the ground. Shit. "Clint!" I see nat run over to us. "We have an enhanced in the field. He was the same power as Alex."

"Clint's hit!" We were with a hurt Clint. "Someone wants to deal with that bunker?" We hear a loud roar. That mean Bruce is going to deal with it."thank you." "Your going to be okay Clint."

I went back to fight. I'll let nat deal with Clint. I throw my shield at HYDRA agents. "Stark we really need to get inside." Yup we do. "I'm closing in" Tony said over comms. I super speed to the HYDRA base.

I watch Tony land next to me. "Jarvis am I closing in? Do you see a power source for the shield?" Well if there is one. We haven't ran across it. "There's a particle wave below the north tower." I was ran to keep up with Tony.

"Great, I want to poke it with something." What is he going to poke it with a stick. I flew up into the air. I watch Tony shoot the barriers. The barrier was down. Nevermind

It would have been funny if he poke it with a stick. "The barrier is down. I'll head in." I said on comms.

Clone Alex Pov

"The enhanced?" Thor asked me. "He's a blur. He has super speed like Alex" I told Thor. "Clint's hit pretty bad guys. We're gonna need evac." nat said on comm. "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. Not clone you and stark will secure the scepter." Thor said.

The real me and stark will get the Scepter. "Copy that." The real Alex said on comms." Looks like they're lining up."look to see Hydra Agents and a tank over towards us. "Well they're excited"

I got on my knee and hold out my shield in front of me so Thor can hit it with his Hammer. I watch as the HYDRA agents get knock down.

Alex Pov

Alex Pov

"Find the scepter" Thor said on comms "will do" I said back on comms. "And for gosh sake watch your language." We are never going to let him live that down" that's not going away any time soon."

"No it not. I will always remember that." I said as I was laughing my ass off. "Ok Grandpa." I sigh

"Really Steve. I'm grandma. I don't care at point. Call old man or grandpa. Screw my female gender." At this point I'm about to make fun of them. But we're on a mission.

"I was joking by the way." I know they don't do to hurt my feels.

I enter the room to see Tony already in it with bad guys. "Guys stop we gotta talk this through" really Tony talk to them. I see them fall to the ground." It was a good talk." Yeah it was."no it wasn't." Party pooper.

"No it was a good talk." I watch Tony exited his suit "Sentry mode." Do your work Tony. Me and Tony walk over to some computers. "Okay Jarvis you know I want it all." I then look around the room for anything useful."Make sure you copy Hill at HQ."

I haven't found anything useful."we're locked down out here." So the bad guy from outside are done for."then get to banner. Time for the lullaby." Steve said on comms.

"I know you're hiding more than files." Maybe they are hiding more. "You think they are." I said to Tony. "Hey j give an IR scan of the room real quick." Damn they are hiding more.

"The wall to your left. I'm reading steel reinforcement and an air current." I watch Tony walk over to the wall. "Please be a secret door." I hear Tony say that a couple of times.

We watch the wall open like a door." Yay." A secret door. We enter and walk down the stairs. " We have a second enhanced. Female. Don't engage. Another with your power Alex." Damn does everyone going to have my powers.

Me and Tony walk into a room." Guys I got Strucker." Steve said on comms. "Yeah we got something bigger." What the fuck is this.

"Tony I found Loki Scepter." I was in front of it."Thor we got eyes on the prize." I was to focus on Loki Scepter. I didn't notice a female behind Tony. I turn to Tony. "You good Tony?" I said him. "Yeah i am."Okay.

I pick up Loki Scepter. "I'm ready when you are Tony." I asked Tony.

"Time to go home." Good.