Party

A/N: Steve in this book can't lift the thor Hammer. only Alex and Thor himself can lift his hammer

Alex Pov

I was wearing nice black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a white short sleeve button up shirt.

"You look Nice Alex." I walk over to the bar where nat was. " Thanks nat. I don't think Tony will be happy if I show up in PJs pants and a t-shirt." We both laughed.

"What can I get up?" Nat point at the alcohol. "I'll have a beer. I wish I can get drunk. But who know what will happen. If I could?" I open the beer.

"Why do I feel like you only wore that shirt to show off your arms?" Who knows. "Do you miss your arms and legs?" I sigh. "I do. But I know what I was sign up for. But hey I love them then. I love them now."

"I think you look cool." I smile at her compliment. I lost my arms and legs during war. Someone I don't remember their name gave me cybernetic arms and legs.

"Thanks nat. I'm going to mingle with the other." I walk over to Sam. "How you been?" We sat down on a couch. "Been good you."

"I been better. Just last week I went to another universe to help out. So I come out of the portal. When I was attack by Kara hugs. So we both feel to ground. I think she hurt my back." I told sam. I think she did. My backs been hurting.

"How are she anyway. She been needing your help a lot lately." Kara came over to my universe asking help with bad guys. I obviously said yes to help a good friend out." She good. Kara said she might need help again. I hope not tomorrow I have training with nat."

"You think you can help fix my car. It's been making weird noises." Did I not just fix his car. "I will Sam. You might just need a new car. But I will check it out for you."

" So any girlfriend Alex." I sigh. "No not really. No girl peaks my interest. I just want to meet the one. I want someone don't see me as the winter soldier. I feel like every girl see me as my superhero."

"Alex you will find the one. And when you do. I'll be happy for you." Maybe he right. Don't give you on love Alex. "You are a good friend Sam. Better the Clint. Don't tell him I said that. Don't want to hurt his feeling."

"How's your sister? I've been meaning to stop by. Missions keeps happening." His sister nice. She like a younger sister to me. Sam is like a younger brother to me.

"She good. Oh she has a late birthday gift for you. So you do need to stop by. I think you might love it" I wonder what she got me.

"Are you going to tell me?" I gave him innocent smile." No you just have to see for yourself." Damnit I tried. "Please Sam." He shook his head no.

I sigh. Why can he just tell me? "I'll tried to stop by." I went to drink my beer. It was empty. "I'm going to get another Beer. Talk to you later Sam."

I walk back to the Bar." You still here nat" I sat on a barstool. "Another beer please." She pass me a bar. "Yes I am. I'm trying to stay from the idiots of the team." I shake my head.

"Don't let them hear that. They kinda have feeling." I laughed a little. " I been meaning to ask. How your music  career?"

"We just release a new album." I have a solo career and a band career. "I guess I'll have to listen to it later. Have you got yourself a new guitar."

"No I need to get one. I miss my old one." It was in my apartment. That was destroy in the battle for New York. They let me stay in the tower after my apartment was destroy.

"I had that guitar since I was little. Now its gone like my love life." Bruce walk over. "I'll talk to later nat. Hey Bruce." I said to to them. "Hey Alex" I walk away.

I stop next to rhodey. He was tell his boring story again. They start to laugh at his story. They were probably fake laughs. "You need a funner story rhodey." I pat on his back

I walk away from him. I walk over to Thor and Steve. There was this old guy want to have some of Thor old alcohol. "I gotta have some of that." The old man said.

"Oh no no no. See this is was aged for 1,000 years in the barrels built from the wreck of Grunhel's fleet." He pour some in my beer. "It's not meant for moral men."

"Neither was Omaha beach Blondie." I laughed a little." Stop trying to scare us. Come on." I need to see this. "All right." Thor pour in a cup and pass it to the old man

A little time skip

Thor right not for mortal men. I watch them take the old man away. He lucky he can get drunk. Damn you old man. I wish I can get drunk.

But no I can't. I hate these people. Yeah I'm mad. I want to get drunk too. But I can. Stupid powers.

I look over to nat and Bruce. I think nat has a crush on Bruce. I think Bruce need some love in his life. I was nat walk away

"Yeah she different like to flirt. With you." I walk over to Steve and Bruce. " I seen her flirt up close." Really I never have. "Look as maybe the world's leading authority on waiting too long don't. You both deserve a win."

Yeah they do. I think they are made for each other. Steve walk away. "What do you mean up close." Bruce said. "Who know what he meant?"

Soon the party became me and the gang. "But it's a trick." Clint said. We were talk about thor hammer."no no it's much more than that."

"Ah whosoever be worthy Shall haveth the power." Clint mock in a weird voice. I want to see them try to pick up Thor hammer."whatever man! It's a trick."

"Who knows maybe it not a trick." I said looking at Clint." Please be my guest." I want to see Clint try to lift it up. It will be funny." Com on." Tony said." Really." Yeah he need to try.

"Clint you have a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up." Clint walk over to the Hammer.

Clint tried to life but It didn't move." Haha you can't lift it." I made fun of Clint. Stark went next but couldn't life it. Next him and rhodey tried together still couldn't. Then Bruce Couldn't life it either. Last Steve tried but it didn't move at all. I was laughing my ass off.

"Alex why don't you try. Since you think it's funny." I sigh."I guess" I got up and walk over. "Alex is definitely going to pick it up. She powerful."

I was in front of Thor hammer. Okay Alex. You can do this. I had this weird feel goin through My body. Before I could put my hand on it. It flew in my hand.

"Told you so." Tony said. Thor walk over to me. He pulled me into a hug. "You are Worthy lady Barnes." I'm still in shock. "We are hammer buddies."

"I lift up your hammer." I said flipping the hammer in my hand. "I think she in shock. You should be happy." I was look at the hammer.

I never been worthy of anything. " I am happy." I toss Thor his hammer.

A/N: Steve in this book can't lift the Thor Hammer. only Alex and Thor himself can lift his hammer