Sokovia Accords

Alex Pov

I was in the bathroom. I had just finishing showing. I was washing my face. " They are operating outside and above the international law. Because that's the reality. If we don't respond to acts like these." I turn off the sink in the bathroom.

I lean on the doorway. "What legal authority does an enchanted individual like Wanda Maximoff have to operate in Nigeria." I grab the remote and turn the tv off.

"Wanda don't listen to him." She was watching the news."it's my fault" Is this girl for reals." No it's not Wands. " I said to her as I was leaning on doorway of the bathroom.

I watch her play with the rings on her fingers. "Turn the tv back on. they're being very specific." I sigh. I knows she's beating herself inside. I cross my arms around my chest. " I should've done something to the bombs vest. So you didn't have to deal with bombs vest." She look at me.

"So it's not your fault but mines. When he said clone of mine. I didn't know what to do." I sigh. I sat next to her
"Alex" I felt her rub my back. "I'm powerful. If they have a clone of me. The world done." She climb on to my lap.

"People died because of me. My parents were hurt because of me. When they were dying. They told me it's not my fault." I felt tears leave my eyes. "But it was. I hate myself for years. I still do." I ran a shaky hand threw my hair.

Wanda kiss me on the cheek. "It's okay Alex. I'm here for you." I had a smile." But it's on both of us." She was right it was. "You know I never ask to be a superhero or avenger. But here we are. I'm a fuck up Wanda. I never asked to be powerful or a witch."

"I never asked for the mind stone. I fucking hate it. I just want to be normal but I can't. Because it I took out the mind stone. I'm dead. I can't live with out it. " I never asked for any of this. "Sorry I'm just upset."

She put her head into my neck. "You have every right to be up upset. But you Alex Bucky Barnes are a human being. You didn't deserve this. But if you haven't been an avenger. We wouldn't have met." I had a smile. "That's the one good thing that happen to me."

we heard something enter the room. We look over to see the microwave. I sigh. "Did you just enter my room through my wall." One time I take the barrier down. He enter. I felt air hit my ads. I forgot to put a shirt on. At least I have non-existent boobs.

"Vision you need to start knocking on the door." Wanda said to him. I fucking hate him."yes but the door was open so I assumed that." I rolled my eyes. "Please leave." I said to him. "I'll use the boor." Thank God. "Tony has brought a guest."

"Who did he bring?" I asked him. "The secretary of state." Fuck. The microwave was gone. Wanda slide out my lap. I got up. I went to the closet and pulled out a shirt. " Come on we need to get to the meeting room."

We soon enter. I sat next to Wanda. The secretary Ross started to talk. "Five years ago I had a heart attack and dropped in the middle of my back swing. Turned out it was the best round of my life." Do we care. No we don't. *Alex pay attention* I hate when she does that. *Ok wands*

"Because after 13 hours of surgery and a triple bypass. I found something 40 years in the army had never taught me. Perspective. The world owes the avengers an unpayable debt." I sigh.

"You have fought for us. Protected us. risked your lives. But while a great many people see you as heroes. There are some who would prefer the word vigilantes." I wanted to say something but kept my mouth shut. I ran my hand through my hair.

"What word would you use Mr. Secretary?" Really nat. "How about Dangerous?" What the fuck. I was piss off. "What would you call a group of US-based enhanced individuals who routinely ignore sovereign borders and inflict their will wherever they choose and who frankly seem unconcerned about what they leave behind?"

I grab Wanda hand. I sigh. We all know who he was talking about. He show us a map. "New York, Washington. D.C, Sokovia, logas, and California." Fuck why did he have to mention California. I'll never forgive myself for what I did in California. My hand was shaking. "Okay. That's enough."

I look down at my lap."For the pas four years you've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's an arrangement the government of the world can no longer tolerate. But I think we have a solution." He put booklet in front of me.

"The Sokovia Accords." Wanda grab it. "Approved by 117 Countries. It's states that the avenger shall no longer be a private organization. Instead they'll operate under supervision of the united Nations Panel. Only when and if that panel deems it necessary." Wow we are fuck. I don't know that to say.

"The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place. I feel we've done that." Steve said to Ross. "Tell me Captain do you know where Thor or banner are right now?" Steve was quiet. "If I misplaced a couple of 30 megaton nukes? You can bet there'd be consequences." Hurry the fuck up.

"Compromise. Reassurance. That how the world works. Believe me this is the middle ground." I sigh yet again. "So there are contingencies." Rhodey said to Ross. "Three day from now the UN meets in Vienna to ratify the accords. Talk it over." Ross and some guy were about to leave. "And if we come to a decision you don't like?" Nat asked.

"Then you retire." Fuck. He then left. "Secretary Ross has  a Congressional medal of Honor which is one more then you have." Rhodey and Sam were arguing. "So let's say we agree to this thing. How long is it gonna be before they lojack us like a bunch 9f common Criminals?" Sam said.

I was sitting next to Wanda on the couch. "117 Countries want to sigh this. 117 Sam and you're just like "no that's cool. We got."" I was get a headache from this. "How long are you going play both sides?" Sam asked rhody. " I have an equation." Fuck off microwave. "Oh this will clear it up." Sam said.

" In the eight years since Mr. Stark announced himself as iron man. The number of enhanced persons has grown exponentially. During the same  period the number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurate rate." Have a said how much I have the microwave. Because I hate him more then I have myself.

"Are you saying it's our fault." He is Steve. "Yes he is." I said to Steve. "I'm saying there may be a causality." The microwave said. "Your just to scary to say it is bucket of bolts." Fuck him. "Our very strength invites challenges. Challenge invites conflict. And conflict  breeds catastrophe. Oversight." Shut up already.

"Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand."  Is he done? "Tony. You are be being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal." Nat said. "It's because he's already mad up his mind." Steve said.

"Boy you know me so well." This is why I'm not friends with to Tony. "Wow can't believe your going to sign. This is why I never trust you. So you can shoved the accord up your ass. Fuck you Tony." I said. I'm piss.

I left the room. "I'm not signing it."

Time skip

I enter my room. Fuck. I need a shower. I enter the bathroom and got naked.  Turn on the shower and enter it. I started to cry. I left the water run on my body.

I hear the door open. It was Wanda. I hear her take off her clothes. She enter the shower. "Hey." I turn to her. "It's going to be okay Alex. I'm here." Wanda put her hands on my cheeks. "No it's not"