Training

Alex Pov

It's been a couple more days with no mission. Me and Wanda were in the kitchen making breakfast for the team. "FRIDAY can you tell the team breakfast is ready." I said to FRIDAY.

Soon team join us. "Alex and wanda. I want you guys to starting train. " Steve told me and Wanda.

"I guess we can" Wanda said to Steve. We soon finished eating. "Go change into something comfortable." I teleport to my room and put on a red tank top and some black short.

I then teleport to training room. I waited for Wanda. She soon enter the room . " There two thing we will be working on today mind read and telekinesis."

"The first thing is telekinesis. I will throw a object at you and i want you catch it." I had object to throw at her.

I kept throw things at wanda. Wanda was catch her breath. I secretly through a punching bag at her. She fell to the ground. "There's no time catching your breath during a fight."

I help her off the ground. I used telekinesis to put the stuff away. " Next I want you to get pass the block of my mind. I want you to read it."

She going to have a hard time. Im powerful. She won't get pass. It's been a hour she still hasn't done it.

"You should know if your enemies are strong or weak. I'm powerful. So you won't be able to get." I told her.

"You can go to your room I'm going to keep on train." She soon left. I put up at punching bag. I kept on hitting.

I was on the 30th punching bag. "Be nice to the punching bags and should you be careful because of your" I shook my head a nat comment. "I didn't know they had feelings. My back is fine"

"I think I know someone with feelings." What is she on about. "I know about you feels on the witch." I narrow my eyes are her.

" I do-" she cut me off. "I think you should tell her. You guys look cute together." I sigh. "I don't even know if she likes me like that." I sat on the ground.

"You deserve some love. Please for me. I have a feeling she the one for you." Nat having a guy moment.

"I'll do it for me not you okay." I said to nat. She had a smile. "If you don't. You will be missing an arm and I will tell her" Really.

I sigh" what wrong Alex?" I felt tear run down my face. She rush over to me. "He didn't deserve to die. If I would've known that was going. I would've super speed him, Clint, and the kid to safety." She had a sad smile.

"He know what he was doing. He was saving them. It's not anyone fault but Ultron. But Ultron Dead." Nat rub her hand on my back.

"He reminded me so much of me. I was in their place when I was younger. I worked with bad people in my youths." I hated it.

"You know his last words to Clint was to tell me to protect his sister." And I will. I'll keep Wanda safe. For you Pietro."it's going to get better." Nat said to me.

"Okay I'm going to head to my room." I teleport to my room and took a shower. I grab out my phone. To text wanda.

Metal limbs:
We need to talk tomorrow.

Witchy:
Okay but I don't know we can talk now.

Metal limb:
Sorry I feel like I should get this off my chest. Just not today

I put my phone on the charger. Tomorrow I will be telling wanda how I feel about her. I just hope she feels the same.

Time skip to night time

I laid down in my bed to get some rest. I soon fell a sleep.

Dream

"Wanda you got to destroy the mind stone." I tell her on my knees. "I can't" She was crying. "I almost lost you once. I'm not got to lose you again."

Microwave found out me and Wanda were dating. He didn't like it one bit. He called me a monster. And that she deserve better.

He tried to kill me. But Wanda stop him from killing me. By ripping his mind stone out. So he dead.

"He here-"

I shot up in bed and I let out a scream. It's okay Alex. I heard running. That mean I woke up wanda.  The shot open. "I heard you scream. Are you okay?" I was sweating.

"I thinking so." I ran my hand threw my hair."can you stay the night?" I asked Wanda not wanting to be alone."I'll stay." I laid down on my bed.

She soon enter my bed. She laid her head on my chest. I pulled her close to me. We soon fell asleep.

What was that dream about? I don't like it one bit. It felt weird. It felt real. I'm going to need to careful on the microwave.