Family

After the last chapter Alex went find wanda by herself. So she got caught and is off to the raft.

Another Time skip

Alex Pov

Location : Raft

I was sitting in cell away from everyone else. My arm still hurt like shit. I need Wanda. Stupid shock collar. " Alex." I turn see Steve. "I'm here to save you guys. I already got the other." He open the door. We hugged each other.

"Here's your clothes." He turn and I put some clothes on. "Let's go." We left the room. "Wanda." She ran to me. "We got to go." We soon left the prison. We soon got onto a jet.

"So now what we don't have a place." I said. "I guess we'll find something."Steve said as he was flying. "Are you okay love?" Wanda asked me. "Yeah I guess. I miss you really bad. Even though we were in the Same prison."

"I'd did to." I kissed her one lips. " I love you Wanda." I mean it too. "I love you too Alex." I had a smile on my face. " I thinks it's best if we find a hotel or something."

"She right." Yeah I am. " So what are you going to do about your arms." I sigh. "I don't know but I'll something out."

Time skip

I was working in something for me. "Hey love." Wanda sat next to me. "You got us something to eat." She pass me food. "Thanks Doll." I stop work on my new half arm. I started eating the food.

"Where are the others?" I ask her. "They wanted us to spend time with each other. "Thanks guys. "Really." I rise my eyebrows.

"Yes my love they did." I stop eating. I laid wanda down. "I'm going to make love to you." I pulled off my shirt. "Mmm you have a nice body Alex." Yeah I do. "I know. You have a nice body too." I kiss her on the lips.

"You look tired Alex." She right. I feel tired. "Maybe we should just sleep." Sleep sounds good. I got up and clean off the bed. I soon got back inside of the bed. Wanda laid on top of me.

"I'm glad your safe Wanda." I don't what I'll do to myself. "I'm glad your okay Alex. " I sigh." Me too." I wrap my arms around her. "Sleep Wanda."

We both could out eyes. "Night Alex." Wand said as she fell asleep. "Good night Wanda." I said as I fell asleep.

No pov

They are going to need each for the up and coming fight with Thanos. With vision out of the picture. Wanda and Alex can love each other. But soon Wanda will know what the feeling of loss with be again.

Alex will do anything to protect the people around her. She made herself a promise that she will give up her life to keep them protect.

A/n the end. sorry that it short.