A pinch of paprika

Alex Pov

Another time skip

I had a cook book in my hand. "A pinch of paprika." I grab a pinch of paprika and put it in the pot. She better like this. Cause I know I will. "Is that paprikash baby?" I nodded my head yes. " Good I love your cooking more then mine." I kiss her on the lips.

"Let me try." I grab her some from the pot and feed her some. "Mmm delicious." I had a smile on my face. Soon the smile was gone. When the microwave enter the kitchen.

"I was wonder wanda if you wanted to watch some movies." Oh my fuck god. Is he ask to watch movies with my girlfriend. "I'm sorry vision but. I want to watch my girlfriend make a song. Maybe next." That right she want to hang out with me.

"Ok Wanda." I went back to cooking. I sigh. "I love baby." She pulled me down and kiss me on my cheek. "I love you too doll." She my short Queen. "I can't wait to spend the rest of our life together Alex." I had a smile on me face. "Me too witchy."

Wanda soon sat at the table. I brought over our food. I sat down. "Here." I gave her the bowl. We eating."I forgot a drink." Wanda out up. I heard a vision move to her. He was had his arm out in front of her.

"You better move your arm or you will be miss it." He soon left. thank good. "I only love Alex." She better. "Good." I kiss her on the lips. I was about to say something but an explosion happen outside. Me and Wanda were looking out the window.

"What it it?" Wand asked me. "I wish I know." I soon then watch Wanda use her magic to get a knife. "Guess I shoulda knocked." It was Clint. "Oh my god what Are you doing here?"

"Disappointing my kids." Damn. "Sorry Clint." I watch Clint shoot some arrows. "I'm supposed to go waterskiing." Was he going to take me. What. I want to go. "Cap need our help. Come on." We were about to leave. "Clint!" Microwave enter the room.

"You should not be here." Damn it. I was looking for freedom. "Really? I retire for what like five minutes and it all goes to shit." I nodded my head yes. "Yes it does." I said to him.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions." Please don't Clint. "Okay they're considered." Vision start walking towards us. But the arrows went off.  "Wow cool arrows." He deserved that. "Okay we gotta go. " Me and Clint start walking fast but Wanda.

"I've caused enough problems." Me and Clint stop walking. He sigh and walk back to Wanda. "You gotta help me Wanda. Look you wanna nope. You can go to high school. You wanna make amends you get off your ass." Wow can I go to high school.

"Shit" vision shot the arrows. they start to fight.  I just want to get out of here. I just watch them fight. Vision grab Clint by the neck. "Clint you can't overpower me." But me and Wanda can. "I know I can't. But she can." Wanda hands were glowing.

"Vision that's enough. Let him go." Please let my best friend go. "I'm leaving with Alex and Clint." Yeah she is. "I can't let you. " Vision soon drop clint. Wanda wrap her power around vision body. "If you do this they will never stop being afraid of you." I'm not afraid of her.

"I can't control their fear only my own." She throw him through the floors. "Damn baby. Remind to never piss you off. Even though I'm powerful then you." I look through the hole. "Bye fucker." I had a smile on my face. "Come on we got one more stop to make." I sigh.

Another time skip

"Why are we at a car garage?" We exit the van. "Just wait." Clint said. Then a ugly blue car pull up next to us. "Cap." Clint said as he shake Steve hand. "I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." I walk over to them. "Hey man you doing me a favor. Besides I owes some debts." Yeah he does. "Thanks for having my back."