no missions for a while

Only wanda called Alex Bucky. Everyone else calls her Alex.

Alex Pov

It's been a couple of weeks after the whole Ultron situation. We move into a new facility. They have Wanda staying on my floor. Right now Wanda helping me putting my new arms and legs on.

"Thanks Wanda" i said as I put my last arm. She was put my legs on. My old limbs got destroyed. They found me with broken cybernetic limbs. They gave me vibranium arms and limbs. "No probably bucky."

She calls me by my middle name. Everyone else still calls me alex. We haven't brought up her brother. She knows I'm here for her. "I'm sorry about your brother. He's nice. He reminded me when I was younger. That all I want to say." She gave me a smile.

"Thank for being here for me." She gave me a hug. I was about to say something when my phone off. It was Steve.

Steve:
I want wanda to train with you from here on out. I'll let you know when you guys can start training.

Alex:
Ok Steve

Steve:
You did good out there. She going to need you.

Alex:
Thanks and I know. I'll always be here for her.

"Who was that?" Wanda asked. "It was Steve  he want use to be training partners." I said as I put my phone down. "So what do you want to do since we have no mission for away?"

"So we can do anything." I shook my head yes. " I can think of a lot of stuff to do" why do I have a feel she going to make me do a lot of stuff. "By the way how's you back." Turn out when I impact the wall i broke my back.

"It's fine now." I know she didn't mean to hurt me. "Its all my fault that I hurt who." Oh Wanda when are you going to forgive yourself. "It's not your fault Wanda. I forgiven you." I pick up my newly made shield. Thanks to Tony.

By the way I forgiven Tony. We are friends know. I just hope he's doesn't fuck it up. My last shield got destroy. All my old stuff was destroyed. Except my suit. But they been replaced. My suit is fine

I went to Sam house to see his sister house my later birthday present. Guess what she got me. A Guitar that look like my old one.

"We should go to that new coffee shop that open." All right. "Let go then. I grab me and Wanda a jacket. I then grab my keys.

"FRIDAY tell them me and Wanda are going out." I said to the new AI. I may sounds hypocritical but I like FRIDAY better then Jervis and toaster man. Don't said that to team. Only wanda and me know and you too.

I have so many name i call him. I grab my keys. "Ready Wanda." She nodded her head yes. We enter the elevator. I push the button to the parking garage.

We enter my truck. I put the location in my phone and started to drive. You know each day I spend with wanda. I fall more in love with her.

It just something about her. I want to be with. I want to have children, Get married, grow old with her. Even though I am old. I just want everything in life can offer me with her.

But I'm not going to tell her that right now. She just lost her brother. It to soon. "You can Listen to music on the radio." I said as I was driving. She turn on the radio.

I keep on driving. We soon made it to the new coffee shop. I pulled into the parking lot. I was look for a parking spot." There's one right." She point to the empty parking spot. "Thanks. "I pulled into it.

We got out my truck. I look my truck. We went to the door. I held it open for wanda. " Such a gentleman." I just gave up correcting people about myself. We wait in line. It was soon our turn when i was about to tell our order. A kid ran up to. "your the winter soldier. Is this lady your girlfriend? Can i have you autograph please?" the kid really asked if wanda was my girlfriend.  

I wish she was. "sorry kid she not my girlfriend but let me see a pen and i'll autograph your picture." i got on my knee. The lady who working the cash register pass me a pen. "what your name kid?" i asked the kid. "my name is max." i wrote a nice message and my autograph. We said bye. He ran back to his parents. 

"thanks for let me borrow a pen." I pass the pen to the lady. We told her order. She say she call our name. We found a empty table.

"So what do you want do after this?" I asked her. "I need to get some clothes." My name was called. I got our order. We talk for a bit.

We soon went to get Wanda some clothes. I got me some clothes too. I got stuff for my guitar. I got Wanda a little surprise.

We soon went back to the compound. I help with the bags. We went to our floor. "I'll be in my room." I enter my room and put my stuff away.

Time skip to night time

I was getting out of the shower. I got dress. When I heard a knock. "Come in." I see Wanda enter with some food. "I made you some food this time." I smile.

"Oh before I forget. I got you something." I got her  a plushie version of me. I pass her it. "I love it. It cute. I got a mine you." She had a huge smile on her face.

I started eating Her good that she made me." It's really good." She had a small blush on her face. "We should watch a movie. I'll be back." I said.

I teleport to the kitchen to grab snacks "don't every do that again." I think I scared Sam. "Sorry." I teleport back to my room.

Wanda already have a movie on. I sat down and put the snacks on the table. We started watching a movie. We were half way through the movie when Wanda fell asleep on shoulder. I stop the movie. I put her in my bed. I slept on my couch.