Space

Alex Pov

After everything happen in new York. I went back to space in search of an old friend of mine. His name is Peter Quill.

I soon found him. We were going into this scary place. "If we die. I know who to blame." I said to him.

It was dark and wet place. Who every or what every live here is long gone. I see peter put his headset on. He started to dance.

This is not the ideal place to do this. I just stay a few feet away from him. He just kick some small creatures that were coming towards him.

One came towards me. I used my powers to throw it across the room. Peter was singing into one of them like it was a microphone.

I need to started being careful who I'm friend's with. I ready to leave this place. We better hurry up here.

I flew over gap. We soon came to an door. I wait for peter to open it. I watch it open. What is that?

Peter pick up the object. "Drop it." Oh shit didn't notice them" uh hey." Peter said to them. They spoke in a different language. "Drop it now!"

"Hey cool man. No problem." I hope he drop it. They have fun pointed at us."peter do what he says." I watch peter drop the object. "No problem at all." Good.

"How do you know about this?" The guy said hold the object in his hand. "We don't even know what that is." He right we don't know what that is.

I kept my mouth shut. " We are just a junker man. we were just checking stuff out." I was about to say something."You guys don't look like a junker. You're wearing ravager hard."

"This is just an outfit man." I stay quiet. I now just want to go back to Earth. "Ninja Turtle you better stop poking me."

"Really peter be nice." Or we die."WHAT IS YOUR NAME?" He yelled. "my name is Peter Quill and her name is Alex Barnes okay? Dude chill out."

"MOVE!" Why did this has to happen." Why?" Can you just keep your mouth shut."Ronan may have Questions for you." I don't have answer but peter might. Who knows.

"Hey you know what? There's another name you might know us by. Star-Lord and Winter Soldier" I don't think they know who we are. "Who?"

See he confirmed it. "Star-lord man. Legendary outlaw. Winter Soldier. Immortal Powerful Super Soldier." Peter said. "They don't know who are. Don't get but hurt." I said to peter.

"Guys?" I sigh. "MOVE!" maybe we should listen to the people who have gun pointed at us. "Ah Forget this." What does he mea-.

He just attack them. I feel like I'm with a kid who doesn't listen. Peter shot at the guy. He went flying back. Peter pick the ball up.

The gun shot at peter but missed. There was a hole. Me and peter went flying through it. We land on the ground. We started to run

The guy scream. He was coming after us. We soon ran into more. They shot at us. I through my shield at them. It knock them down.

We hop into a the ship. Peter was turn it on. "We really need to go." We were off the ground. When they shot at us but miss. The blasted hit some rocks.

We flew away but didn't get to far when it got hit with water. We were thrown things inside the ship. Peter manage to grab a chair to get the ship to run again.

"Oh thank god. I think I hurt something." I sat in a chair. "Peter what happened?" A girl said. I don't even want to know. "Hey uh... Uh...I..." "Bereet."

"Bereet!" Why am I'm not surprised he forget her name. "That is why I don't sleep around." I said to no one in particular."look I'm gonna be totally honest with you I forgot you're here." I shook my head. We soon flew off out of this stupid place.

I was flying the ship. My phone was ring. I look to see it was nat. I answer my phone.

Nat:
Hey Alex

Alex:
Hey you need something because I'm flying a ship right now

Nat:
No I just wanna to check up on you. You left without saying anything.

Alex:
Sorry I need to get away from new York. Plus I need to see away friend of mines

Nat:
Ok thanks for telling I just Wanna to see if your okay. I'll call you later.

Alex:
Alright I talked to you later.

Nat:
Yeah talk to you when you get chance.

I soon hung up the phone. I went back to flying the ship.