Chapter 23

(Playlist - Spotify: Serendipity <3
Chapter 23)
Order:
Announcement:
- Castle On The Hill (Brooklyn Duo)
Dress Shopping:
- Brand New (Ben Rector)
Going 'Home':
- Harvest Moon (Niel Young)
Cooking:
- Right here waiting (Richard Marx)
- Unchained Melody (The Righteous Brothers)
End:
- Experience (Ludovico Einaudi) 

*****

"Omg! You're engaged!" Natasha screamed as she leaped off of the couch to wrap her best friend into a hug. Everyone congratulated you and Bucky; Tony even whipped out a bottle of champagne.

"I thought you were holding off until Saturday?" Steve questioned with a smirk on his face before taking a sip of the golden liquid Tony had poured.

"I was but she kinda beat me to it," Bucky smirked, his right arm snaking against your waist.

"Tell is everything," Wanda said dragging you to the couch so you sat snug in between Nat and Wanda.

You and Bucky both took it in turns telling the story of your engagement. Everyone was beyond thrilled by the news and Tony was already on the phone to wedding planners and everything else while Nat and Wanda awed over the ring.

"Actually can you hold for a second," Tony muted his phone before turning towards you and Bucky, "when's the wedding love birds?"

You and Bucky exchanged glances, not really knowing when you should get married.
"We haven't discussed it yet," you admit, remembering the short time span you have to complete this.

"How about in two weeks? There's supposed to be a full moon so your wedding pictures will all look beautiful," Wanda suggests, sensing your oncoming worries.

"Can you even plan a wedding on two weeks?" Bucky questions.

"Leave it to me and hell yeah we can," Tony smiles before going back to the phone and leaving the room.

"A wedding in two weeks then," you breathed a laugh, the thought of planning a wedding in two weeks sounded ridiculous to you. Although you have already had a wedding before, whether you planned it (or wanted it) or not, it still stressed you out.

"It's going to be beautiful and I will tell Tony to do a small, intimate wedding, okay?" Natasha reassured, pulling you into a side hug and you nodded, agreeing with her words and also thanking her.

You spent the day talking through the wedding plans with Tony, Nat, Bucky and Steve. You and Bucky agreed on Nat being your Maid Of Honour and Steve was the Best Man. The theme colours were powder blue and grey. Everything was planned out and all was left was the food and attire.

"Dresses! I need a wedding dress," you say as you flick through the array of wedding magazines Tony found. How or why he had then was a mystery to you but you were too thankful to question it.

"You already have one and it's special because it's coated in your husbands blood," Tony joked, earning a deadly stare from both you, Bucky and Natasha.

You deeply sigh, slamming the catalogs down with a bang. Groaning in annoyance as you lean back into the sofa covering your eyes. Your last wedding didn't go to plan - at all - and this time you want it to be perfect. James deserves a perfect wedding: a perfect ending.