Dating Joel Miller Would Include

Hey guys I hope ya'll doing fine! Sorry for being inactive I'm such a bad writer but I was trying to get myself together and actually wrote an imagine but I forgot to publish it :) Anyways this imagine was a request from my Tumblr account. You can find me there as lillywritesjoelmiller :) 

  ♡ It would be so sweet to date Joel. He doesn't care much about the age difference and only gaves a silent glance to those who speak about it.

He would avoid everything that stretches you because he doesn't want you to be sorry.

It would be very romantic to live in love with him (especially in bed) and at the same time it would be a little more wild if the mood is high in both of you.

He tries to cook for you, but he can't do it well so you always take it away from him. In return, he gives you a big kiss on the cheek :)

Although he is older than you, he knows his priorities very well. He's more experienced than all the men in Jackson. About everything.

He teaches you how to play guitar on his porch . Sometimes he also plays and as a result of your curious glances at the guitar he hugs you tightly and gives sweet little kisses on your cheek.

Joel is not a tickling guy, especially he doesn't do it outside, but it's not just the guy's style, it's not because everybody is looking at it. But at home there is already a lot of time to tickle you.

There would be as if there is a child in his house because he really loves you and behaves close. (sometimes it's really nice to be a kid) sometimes he chases you around the house and tries to catch you so that you don't run away from him. Sure, he finally catches you and drowns you in kisses.

You guys drink coffee on his porch together and this is your favorite leisure time activity. While drinking coffee, you touch each other by talking about your life and your feelings. He supports his saying that it is important to be honest in a relationship and to tell each other their troubles.

Whenever you are upset, he would be with you and avoid making you sad. The same thing goes for you.

When he has nightmares, you whisper good things to soothe him and he falls asleep putting his head on your neck. You keep whispering until he falls asleep.

Joel is not a gift man and you know that he is not like that, and only he is with him, but he still does his best to make you happy, even if it is a small thing, he brings you what he finds in the patrol.

Watching him carving is a very special moment for you because you can see his broad shoulders and hear him whispering. Of course he sang to you before, but it's not something he does much.

Speaking of gift, you sometimes find it in CDs instead of gifts and you think that nobody else has the peace of mind when you open it in the evening. Because at that moment you are in good health and Joel returns home safe and sound.

When you can't sleep, you ask him to sing your favorite song that you heard in his mouth, and if he's not really tired, he'll do it. Even if he is tired, he'll do it because he does not want to offend you.

He doesn't see you as if you are an breakable object, on the contrary, he thinks you are strong, but who can say no to extra love?

They don't say no to go to the patrol together but they won't let you go with someone else so they argue a little with Maria.

In short, Joel loves you and cares more about you. Don't upset him 😔