Why Would You Choose Me- chapter 2

A/N- Reader is angry with Joel and shouts to him. A little bit of love in this one :) This one is shorter than the part one because I haven't got a time. I hope you like this!  You can follow me on Tumblr as lillywritesjoelmiller and also on AO3 as LilywritesJoelMiller I also publish the same imagines there and I woud be so appreciated If you support me there! 

 WARNINGS!-not mentioned sex, kissing? IDK is kissing supposed to be a warning you guys but you choose! 

   Your crying might have gotten heavier that evening, but you laid on the couch and again let your thoughts carry you away. You shouldn't have said this, but you did, and you were a little out of your mind. Joel leaving Esther was the last thing you expected, and breaking up with her and coming to you was the last thing you expected. That night you brushed off your thoughts and went to bed and fell asleep.

It was still night when you woke up from your sleep and thinking something had happened to someone, you got out of bed and ran to open the door. The person at the door was the last person you expected ,Joel. Before you could open your mouth, he grabbed you by the arms and pushed you inside, closing the door behind you. He looked right into your eyes and bent down to kiss you. Nervous and surprised. Two things you felt at that moment. He couldn't do that though. You pushed him with all your might and started shouting.

"No Joel! You can't just come here and kiss me! no. Not after what you said. Do you even know how much you hurt me? I just told you my feelings for you. I didn't want any kind of love from you because you have your woman yes it hurts but that's all I can do. "You were out of breath when you finished, but you didn't care. Joel nodded and looked at you. Again into your eyes.

''Can we talk at least? That's not what you think.'' You nodded and gestured for the seat for him to sit down. After a few moments of silence, he cleared his throat and took your hands in his.

''I don't know what to say. I think I have to say sorry first. I'm sorry I was in alcohol and that made me angry. I wasn't waiting you to say that you love me. The thing is Y/N, I always loved you but Tommy made me go out with Esther and he thought we would've been a couple. We were just hanging out and made each other companies. I wanted to stay away from you so I decided to give a chance to Esther but she said that she already had someone who she loved. But I loved you and I still do. Like you, I have never said things like this to anyone and I'm not good at explaning my words to someone. If you don't want to see me I understand-'' You ended his speech with a kiss on the lips. He was surprised, but easily kept up with the pace. You were kissing each other passionately and not thinking about anything else at that moment. All you knew was that you loved each other, and you finally got the man you loved. After you broke up, you made your way to the bedroom to rekindle your love, and Joel gave you the love and emotion you've never felt before.