What You Say Goes, Sir - chapter 2

Plot- Reader is being a brat when she's at Joel's class and decides to show how she feels for him and test If he feels the same. Turns out that Joel isn't empty for the Reader. PROFESSOR!JOEL X STUDENT!READER

 A/N- hEY guys! I'm sorry this chapter had be published late because I got some stuff going on lately but you know what I think you'll like this chapter becuase it got some SMUT in it!!! I mean I hope you like this though :)

  WARNINGS: smut, dirty talking, daddykink.  

After leaving classes, you quickly made your way towards the campus exit. The thought of what Mr. Miller might do to you was eating away at you. You knew you'd lose your mind if you thought too much about it, but you couldn't help it. This was wrong. Yes, but you were both adults. Maybe you shouldn't care what anyone says. But how absurd would it be to reveal it in a public space. He could lose his job. What happened that day should have remained a secret and should not happen again. As you grapple with your thoughts, you realize that you have came all the way outside the door. When you got to the parking lot, you sat on a pavement and waited for that familiar face. You didn't know how it was going to unfold and maybe what you did was momentary, but Mr. Miller wasn't going to stop.You didn't know that you didn't provoke him until now and why you waited until this moment. It wasn't really your intention to do this, but a little fun never hurt anyone, right? Suddenly, a shadow formed in your surroundings and when you looked down you saw a pair of black sporty but stylish shoes and knew he was coming. He held out his hand for you to hold as your heartbeat quickened with his presence, and you stood up with his help. Maybe Mr. Miller wasn't a gentleman, but he was never the type to fuck you and sleep with other women another evening. As you let go of your hand and walked to the place where he parked his car, you kept looking back to see if anyone could see it. When you suddenly turned in front of you, you bumped into his huge body, causing you to retreat. He was laughing. Ahh he had that damn smile of course.That famous Texas grin and the way he supports his fingers on his belt. You just nodded when he looked at you from the side and asked if it was okay, but you knew he didn't like it. You knew very well that if you were a good girl he would reward you because for God's sake, what century are we in and didn't we watch Fifty Shades of Grey? He turned towards you and raised an eyebrow as if asking a question.

''What were we saying little girl? Yes or no right? Use your words for me. " How did he expect you to answer when your heart raced so fast every time he spoke? Didn't he see the effect on you? Maybe he did, but for now he just ignored it. You muttered "yes" silently, and he slowly nodded his head okay.

The drive was quiet except for the country music on the radio. Occasionally he would open his mouth as if he wanted to ask you something, but then he would give up and close it.
Maybe he was saving what he wanted to say for later. Your hands were sweaty from playing with your hands from tension. When he came to his house, he said that you came with a quiet but full tone and you got out of the car with that. While you were opening the door of the house, your tension was not gone, but one of you had to attack and this tension, this silence should be replaced by better things. So after closing that outer door, you literally jumped on him and took those hot lips between yours. A few minutes later, his hands were roaming your entire body. Deciding to provoke him a little more, you grabbed his cock and groaned. He took you in his arms with this gesture and when you thought he was taking you to the bedroom, you hugged him even more and started kissing him again. No matter how close you were, even a centimeter between you was hurting. You both wanted more.

He threw you briskly onto the bed and climbed on top of you. He was kissing your neck and walking with both hands in other parts of you.

''You think you just gonna get away with this little one? After what you did in front off the whole classroom? Nah I don't think so. You deserve every punishment I'll give it to you. "However, he grabbed your neck hard and pulled you towards him. You just groaned in a way that didn't know what to do as you became more aroused with every move.

"Please Daddy. Please have me right now. I'm begging you. I'm so sorry." No, you weren't sorry, you just wanted him to put out his current fire. The sooner this was over, the sooner you could cut ties with him. It couldn't be love or anything more.

With that, he started kissing your lips even harder and trying to take off your panties. You lifted your butt to help him and he impatiently pulled it off your leg. After that, the bra joined the panties. Mr. Miller seemed to have obeyed, for he was slower, but his movements were fine.

''Well then. Since you begged for me good, I'll give what you want but let me hear your little words. all right? If I don't then I stop immediately.'' You purred yes daddy a few times before you saw him take off his pants. You both threw your heads back and groaned as he slowly entered you, but Mr. Miller quickened his movements, supported by your voice.
He was kissing your neck and saying dirty words to you like these.

'' Yeah just like that kitten.''
'' You're gonna cum for me?''
'' Let me hear you little girl.''
'' Let them hear your little moans princess.''
'' Daddy is so proud of you little one.''

You both ended up saying dirty words to each other. When you lay next to him and look at him through your light hair, you see him breathing heavily and you rest your head on his chest. He gave you a kiss and started stroking your hair. Even though you didn't want this moment to end, it had to be when you woke up. But who knows? Maybe it wouldn't end. After throwing your thoughts away, you fell asleep in his arms.