Living In Jackson Would Include

Hey guys!!! You can find this on Tumblr too!! Don't forget to check it out. Also my account is lillywritesjoelmiller on Tumblr ! Thank you for ya'll support.

  A/N - This one goes for those who want to live in Jackson but can't so they just imagine they're at there and be happy about it because they're in a happy place where they can be supported by all the people and see the Miller Family 🥺 I love you all with all of my heart, thank ya'll for your lovely requests and I'm gonna make sure that I'll write them good enough! You can always send me requests so if you have any just comment on this post! And I'm so sorry for my grammar mistakes, my main language isn't English 😅

- Jackson is a safe place where you can do anything you'd like except using devices such as phones , computers with a WiFi conection but who needs that anyway. Right?

- You have all you need in that town including your dear friends ( Ellie , Dina , Jesse , Cat ) and maybe your crushes ( Joel Miller and his brother Tommy and Tommy's wife Maria :) )

- Night events are so common in Jackson because everybody would be so tired during the day and they just want to have fun and chill in the evenings so they dance and drink some cool drinks. You can't judge them because they live in the worst world and you know that.

- Strolling around Jackson and searching for new places would be your biggest hobby to do in your free time.

- Helping Maria with the town stiuations would make you feel special because you love the woman with all of your heart and being helpful makes you proud of yourself. Maria is so satisfied with you, believe me 😇

- Joel may seem like a harsh man to you but he's a softie and cares about everyone in Jackson, yes even you ;)

- We all know Joel would be happy to teach you how to play guitar and maybe he lets you use his own guitar If you're lucky.

- Being friends with Ellie and Dina would include , doing crazy stuff that you've never done,especially smoking ! I'm guessing that would be a one time thing. Your first experience with it , makes them laugh and even worse , they would tease you for it. Who wouldn't want that tho?

- Helping anyone as possible as you can because they trust you.

- And of course having your OWN horse !! ( I'm dreaming for it believe me :( )

- Dancing to country songs with our lovely Joel ;)

- Maybe secretly having a crush on Joel Miller ?