There Is No Escape From Love ( Ellie x Dina )

Plot-  Ellie has been with Cat for a long time, but Cat gets into a silly fight with Ellie and eventually Ellie finds herself in Dina's arms. Another day, Ellie is injured while on patrol with Joel, and when she returns to Jackson, she becomes the center of attention for Dina.

   A/N- Hey guys! This was a request from my AO3 account by @Dellie._Shipper ! Thank you so much for it honey <3 I'm sorry to all people who have a request, I'm just in a strange situation right now and I don't know what to do in this situation, but I hope it turned out the way you wanted. Sorry if I have mistakes, my native language is not English but I am trying to improve it.

 All your feedback is very important to me so don't forget to give vote and comment <3 

  Ellie was so attentive whenever she went on patrol that she sometimes came back to Jackson very energetically, and oddly enough, no one was minding her. But after the events with Cat, her mind was starting to get confused. She couldn't help thinking, 'Am I not really a good girlfriend?' In fact, the subject they were discussing was just as ridiculous, and Ellie seemed to go crazy when she thought about it. Cat was the girl who didn't like to go out much, fit the description of the nerdy high school girl, and that's what Ellie thought of whenever she thought of Cat. Another evening, Ellie told Cat that she was going out with Dina and Jesse and that she would come, but Cat was upset and started a fight with Ellie out of nowhere. Ellie wasn't always that positive and she had stress issues, which Cat should have realized by now. But it happened, and when Ellie suddenly started to scatter and shout, she knew that Cat was scared of her, so she took a deep breath and walked out the door without turning around. Ellie needed to calm down so she decided to go with Dina and Jesse.

  When she got to the place where they were, she was surprised to see a crying Dina in front of her and waited for a few seconds before sitting next to her. Apparently they had a fight with Jesse again.

  When Dina saw Ellie coming, she stood up and stretched out her arms to hug her. Ellie did the same, hugging her girlfriend tightly. Ellie didn't ask why because she knew they were like this all the time and she couldn't take the chaos anymore. Ellie took her hand and dragged her to her place, and they talked all night about their past lives and the things they liked. Ellie talked about those comic books again and after a while the two of them were looking at each other so well that Ellie couldn't stop kissing her. Maybe Ellie had taken advantage of Dina's sad mood, but Dina was responding, too, and Ellie realized then that Dina wasn't empty to her.

  When she woke up in the morning, Ellie felt a soft body next to her and wished that this moment would never end, but there was a patrol that day and she prepared slowly so as not to wake her, no matter how hard she tried, left a note on the nightstand next to her bed to indicate that she was leaving. Winter was approaching, but Ellie never felt cold because she had fought worse. When she got to where the horses were, her eyes searched for Jesse but couldn't find him, and when Joel arrived a few minutes later, they said a little hello and good morning to each other, and set off to blow the brains of the sick. Ellie was unaware of what was going to happen to her. If there was one thing Ellie didn't tell anyone, it was that she didn't expect to see anyone other than sick people out there because they had to be defensive and just like themselves, and you wouldn't know where they would come from. Jackson was being invaded in some way at least every month, and as a result, people fell short of their fun for a while. When Ellie first came here, she liked it so much that she had a hard time not hugging Joel, but she knew she was hurting that man too. She loved Joel and didn't think she could live without him, but Ellie wasn't very good at showing her feelings, so you could tell from her eyes what she was going through, and Joel could fully understand what Ellie was feeling. Because he was a teenager just like her, and he did the craziest thing in his adolescence and became Sarah's father, and that was a very bad thing for him at the time because what his mom and dad thought was more important than what he thought, but he somehow survived these events, but the day of the outbreak was in his life. It was the scariest and saddest day of his life, and Joel would never forget them.

  Joel wanted to break the silence between them, but Ellie already understood that and rolled her eyes and waited for him to speak.
''Kiddo, I'm sensing some bad things in you. Did someone hurt you? " Ellie didn't have to tell Joel that much, and she didn't feel obligated to say anything, but it was Joel and he wouldn't let it go. "No, I mean maybe yes... I dunno. Last night was rough and kinda cute at the same time and I don't know how I feel or... Pff I don't know Joel." Joel nodded in understanment at what Ellie had said and smiled sweetly. ''Ya can always talk to me If you have something goin' on, you know that right? " Ellie smiled at him too and shook her head. After a few moments of silence, Ellie decided to explain to Joel how she felt, but it didn't turn out the way she thought it would because an arrow pierced the tree right in front of her, and the horse she was riding, Shimmer, reared up in fright and rushed madly into the trees with Ellie. Although Ellie tried to stop her horse, unsure of what to do, she knew she was in danger and seemed nowhere to hide. "Shimmer STOP! No wait, not that way. HEY I SAID- "Shimmer threw Ellie off of her before she could finish speaking and the horse ran away herself. Maybe she could find her horse later, but when Ellie looked where she had fallen, all she saw was mud and blood. Se heard a whistle and wanted to get up quickly, but it wasn't that easy in her situation. She stood up cautiously, but was thrown to the ground by the pain of the arrow hitting her shoulder and writhing in pain.

  She didn't know where Joel was, but she wasn't stupid enough to try to summon him because she knew she was surrounded by enemies. She quickly pulled out the arrow and was so careful not to shout that her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Ellie lay there breathing deep and silently, waiting for the enemies to go away, and they did. Hearing no sound, she got up and tried to get out of the mud, ignoring Shimmer. She paused at the sound of the bush and pulled out her gun. ''Who are you!? Come out, NOW! " That person came out of hiding, listening to Ellie, and when Ellie saw it was Joel, she took a deep breath and walked towards him. Joel was breathing heavily, and he wasn't quite well either. He took Ellie in his arms and asked if she had anything, but then when he saw the scar on her arm, his eyes widened and he dragged her with him to the place where his own horse was. ''Now, you go to Jackson and head straight to infirmary. No buts Ellie you should go and patch this up. Please don't make me repeat myself. "Ellie nodded and got on Joel's horse. She just stood there motionless and looked gratefully at Joel. "Thank you Joel. " Joel nodded, as if accepting Ellie's thanks, and with that, Ellie rode Joel's horse towards Jackson. When she got to the place where the big doors were, she said her own name, but her voice was too weak because of the pain. They opened the doors anyway, and Ellie came in, handed the horse over to the people present, and asked them to call Maria to the infirmary. When she arrived at the infirmary, the woman there asked her to sit on one of the beds and went to get some supplies to clean her wound. Ellie heard footsteps coming from the side of the door and straightened her posture. She was surprised to see the people entering because she wasn't expecting Dina here. "What are you doing here?" She asked, unable to keep the surprise in her voice. Dina was panting and when she got to Ellie she grabbed her hands tightly and then hugged her tightly.

"Oh Ellie I was so worried. I was going to the garden to pick somethings but I found Maria pacing around so I asked her what was up and she said you were hurt and I quickly came with her. How did this happen though? " Instead of answering, Ellie looked at Maria and asked her to save her from answering for the moment. Maria rubbed her hands and cleared her throat, giving her authoritative speech. ''Well I'm sure Ellie would tell you everything in private so maybe you should just go with her and make her not to do anything stupid, yeah? " However, she looked at Ellie as if to say 'we'll talk later' and walked out of the infirmary. Unbeknownst to Ellie, her arm was bandaged and she was holding Dina's hand with her other hand. They left the infirmary hand in hand without saying a word, met Cat on the way, but both continued on their way without greeting. When they entered the garage where Ellie was staying, they both threw themselves into the seat at the same time, and when they realized this, they looked at each other and started laughing.

   When their laughter was over, they looked into each other's eyes and kissed passionately, as if they never wanted to part. After a few moments, they broke their kiss, and Dina placed her hand on Ellie's cheek and looked at her lovingly, as if she had never seen it. ''What would i do if you died there? I'm here for you Ellie so please don't get yourself away from me. I want you to love me. " Dina's words sounded to Ellie as if they were the words of a song and Dina wrote that song. It was then that Ellie realized that whenever Dina looked at her, Ellie was fascinated and there was no escape from it.