Reaction #1

How Would The Characters Of "The Last Of Us" React If You Brought Them A Pet And What Pet Would It Be ( Joel Miller Version )

   You were very distracted that day because you told Joel to bring a cat if he found a cat on patrol, but he said it was harder to care for than a dog and it might cause a disturbance, and that upset you. But when you did not listen to him and took care of the cats that were hiding out at a shelter in Jackson, your love for cats grew even more. The next day when you went out on patrol with Ellie and Dina, it was obvious you were not listening to anything they said, but you understood a single word they said. ''Cat''. It took you a long time to realise if it was the name of Ellie's ex in Jackson or the real house cat, but when you turned your head towards them, you saw them looking at something and immediately ran over to them. What you saw when you lowered your head made you explode with joy. It was really hard to find a healthy animal outside of Jackson because they could not easily escape the sick ones. Even if they escaped, they were starved or poisoned, so finding them was a miracle. At that moment, you looked at the mother cat and kittens, with your eyes full of tears.
You bent down and tried to love them, but the mother looked scared. After saying a few words to comfort her, you turned to Ellie and Dina.

   '' Please help me to convince Joel. He said we could not have a cat, and I got so upset about it that I-' Ellie interrupted you with a laugh, leaning forward and giving the cats a look.
   She stuck out her pinky and promised. "I promise we will convince the old man, right Dina?"     Dina nodded and sat down next to you and you watched them for 10 minutes. You sorted the meat from the bread you had and gave it to the mother so she could feed her babies. Half an hour later, before you left, you draped the spare t-shirt you had in your bag over the puppies and the mother and promised to get them the next day. A few hours later, you finished your work and came to Jackson, and you hurriedly dragged Ellie and Dina (even though you knew they were tired and they needed some time alone) to the house you lived in with Joel and stepped out into the backyard. And there he was. Playing his guitar again, unaware that your heart was on fire every second he looked at you. Luckily, he heard your footsteps and turned his head in your direction. He looked at all three of you in surprise and made a come gesture with his hand. You came to him with slow steps and started talking as soon as you sat down on the chair across from him. '' Joel, I know you told me we could not have a cat and a dog instead, but I found the cutest cats ever, so please let me have them, because they will not last another day without food-"Just because you were talking out of breath, Joel looked at Ellie and Dina like 'what the hell is going on with this girl', and they smiled dumbly at him silently. Before you had even finished speaking, Joel stood up and came over to you, bent down, looked you in the eye, and took your hands. '' Let me get this straight first; If you want a pet, I do not care what you bring to our house, because I am not your mother or father. I was just worried if we could take care of them, so if you want something and if you can take good care of them, then you can-'' Before he even finished talking you jumped to him and hugged him tightly. While hugging him, you made sure to tell you loved him so much too many times. You winked at Ellie and Dina who were laughing at you, pointing your finger at them as an okay. You were still smiling broadly after you broke up with Joel, and you do not know where the courage came from, you suddenly dropped to his lips. Ellie made an "Eww" sound and they slowly walked away. But before they left, you overheard their conversation.

  ''What a gross couple, right? ' said Ellie, taking Dina's hand. Dina patted Ellie's shoulder with her other hand and grinned mischievously.
  "It's not like we don't kiss everytime Ellie."
  ''But you know she's our friend and she's kissing and old man.''
  ''They love each other tho.''
  "I know I just wanted to-" Dina silenced her and took her face in her hands.
   ''Have I ever told you that you talk too much. Shut up and kiss me''

   You couldn't sleep that night, and Joel must have noticed that you only managed to fall asleep after he kept saying soothing words to you. You got up earlier than when you got up for patrol the other day, even earlier than Joel. When you finally got to the place where the cats were, you saw that they were in the same place, and you tugged on Joel's arm and pointed to the cats.
  "Look how cute they are Joel. I just love them so much," you said with a big smile. Joel put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you towards him.
"I start to think you love these guys more than me girl, is that how it is now?" he said, pretending to be hurt. But you proved him wrong, kissing his cheek, and back to the cats again. After you put the kittens in the blanket you brought with you, you went back to the place where the horses were and made your way to the next checking place. When the patrol was finished, you washed the mother cat and put it by the fireplace, next to her kittens. And you fell asleep by the heat, just staring at them. Wondering where you were, Joel found his last resort to look around the living room, and when he saw you curled up next to the cats, he laid you on the sofa and then lay next to you. He pulled the blanket from on top of the headrest of the couch over you and hugged you tightly, giving you tiny little kisses that won't bother you . His side of you was peace and he would always love you no matter what you did.